Joy and Sorrow new deck coming

Hexi

Joy and Sorrow Available Now

So pleased to announce, as some of you already have, that Joy and Sorrow is now available on my web page. If you were on the notification list, you should have received and email, if you didn't receive one let me know.

I had a wonderful lunch with a former student and I shared these cards with her. She lost her sister to suicide last year and she found the cards to be uplifting, reflecting in her experience of grief and trauma and loss. It was a wonderful way to talk about her feelings and share my experiences of grief with her too.

I hoped this deck would be a place of solace for the individual, but, also for sharing with others through the art work and symbolism. I have studied Art therapy and these paintings were my therapy. Each card has a meditation and message from the card, intended to transport you to another place to experience a moment's peace and grace. I focused on balance, connecting to nature, self care and connecting to the Divine Feminine. These works are my healing, my journey and my self care and connection to the Divine Feminine. I hope they bring healing, peace and balance.