Taitin the Sylph (45)

Wisp Wings

Hi Chronata:

When reading your post and learning of you having the flu, I immediately though of how fast my head reeled when barely moving with the flu I had. I would be slightly dazed and dizzy for a bit.

I tend to forget what was wrote from the book and what was my own initial impressions, so I went back to the book to read of her just now. The flu I had was a stomach virus and my poor tummy was a constant pool of bubbles. LOL, what I find so amazing in just reading her pages now is first, "flu" is mentioned and secondly, one of the words I used over and over in describing how my stomach was is there too, that being "efferescent". Of course the context that both of these words were used wasn't about her causing the flu or heralding it. This has though made me to take note to really paying attention more to the words used in the book. They are strongly held (collectively of all who have read it), even if we see a card in a totally different light, with the book and the deck as a unit these are bound to each other. I just am going to be more aware of the words used to describe a card, kind of like aspects of it, incase with hind-sight I see more layers. I love how there is always others additional layers to peel with them.

LOL. At any rate, I love Taitin and I did draw her a few times during my bout with the flu. I also drew The Topsie-Turvets several times during that. That one I knew right off was talking of my unsettled tummy. LOL, dear me I'm not calling Taitin a little bugger. She's much too sweet and cute for that! Humm now the Turvets....well...? Naaa

Hope you get better soon. Do take it easy!

TemperanceAngel

Wisp Wings said:
LOL, dear me I'm not calling Taitin a little bugger. She's much too sweet and cute for that! Humm now the Turvets....well...? Naaa
That made me laugh, Wisp Wings, flus can be ghastly experiences.
I do like the Sage, he pops out a bit too, maybe I will pair them up for a bit and see if they can sort things out??
XTAX
Taitin reminds me of Tinkerbell....

Chronata

Thanks everyone! I am actually starting to feel better! :)

And I can't tell ya how many wonderful, world-changing, inventive and creative ideas came to me, thanks to Taitin, while I lay in bed, unable to do anything but think!
I really wish I had written down a lot of them, but they disappated, along with my fever, like moonlight at dawn.
Oh well...
actually, the Bright Mother, and She of the Cruach, along with The Singer of Healing have been constant bedside companions throughout this horrible week!
There was a lot of "just hush up and let other people take care of you for once!"
I do not like being helpless, or unable to do simple things, like wash the dishes...and the fae know this!
But they also know that I needed to lay around and get better, too.
I say this a lot...but it's true!...It's really nice to have the faeries around!

qwaychou

This card is unusual to me, her coloring and her pose are unusual. Her pose is that of an "less than" sign like <
Her face is not happy, like she just discovered we were watching her. There is a thick stem and a flower bud highlighted behind her.