7 of swords reversed in a relationship?

ladyofhearts

i would read the rx as yes, not a gambler. but, working as a team? possibly, it could mean that, depending on the question asked , and if in a spread the position of the cards. as far as, "not a gambler," in a relationship question i would see this as someone who doesn't want to get caught sneaking or cheating, (not take that, "gamble") so possibly just, "drops," the swords and whatever sneaking they might have been doing, or considered doing. just adding my thoughts.

Laurelle

I got the 7 of Swords Reversed the other day and found out that during a meeting with a love interest he was too cunning, too smart and too deceitful for me to "win".

Yes, I had a "plan" that was a 7 of Swords kind of thing because the old 'he calls me, I call him" wasn't working (should have been my first clue.)

So, I devised a plan.....and oh boy did that NOT WORK!! Oh my goodness.

He was very quick. And I noticed all the moves. Many of them I never pointed out...like when he claimed he never received my text messages. He said, "Here let me show you..." and then it looked like it was deleting messages as he scrolled and hit a lot of buttons.

um...no point in pointing out the obvious. The guy doesn't want to be with me and my "cunning" plan did not work. He was trying to out smart me with his words. In the end it was more of a stalemate problem. I have a lot of discontent on my end for him at this point and I do not think he's a very nice man at all. And he LIED the entire time. The lies were so exaggerated and excessive that I didn't have much time to come up with a response, so I ended up a few times just blubbering and blabbering.

When you have to be cunning in love, I don't think it's probably even worth it.

Since this came up in google search, I thought it might help someone else. Sorry to resurrect this thread.