Communication Card

ClareS

Hi,

I'm quite new at learning the tarot and still getting use to the cards. What card would you say as the card of communication i.e. someone from your recent past will make contact? I know the six of cups is someone from your past catching up with you but I wondered what would indicate a phone call, email etc.

Thanks for any advice! I love this site and its helping me learn loads.

C.

starrystarrynight

The Pages are all messengers...I tend to think of the Page of Wands as indicating a phone call or email.

Edited to add:

Oh, and the Eight of Wands sometimes shows up for me when messages are coming.

ClareS

Thanks for that and I do seem to get that a lot and also the Page of Swords. Is it true that Page of Swords can be a bad message like an unpaid bill etc?

Also heard that the Ace of Cups can be a message.

Thirteen

ClareS said:
Thanks for that and I do seem to get that a lot and also the Page of Swords. Is it true that Page of Swords can be a bad message like an unpaid bill etc?
All pages can signal messages...it's just a question about what.

Wands usually indicate something exciting or unexpected, also travel.

Pages could be ill news, but also just gossip...swords are information, so this is a message that give you important information, good or bad or indifferent.

Cups is going to be a message usually of love/affection, but cards have positive and negative connotations--so news as well of loss.

Pentacles is going to be money or job or some stroke of luck.

All generally speaking.

ClareS

Thanks for this. Very helpful! I also see the Knight of Cups as a message of love and possibly the Ace of Cups. Your definitely right about the Pages though.

Wonderwoman

The Moon!

ClareS, based on my very own personal experience I'd say you can add the Moon to this one. I dont knwo how to attach the threads I've done on my own personal readings and dream interpretations but if you look me up (wonderwoman) on my recent posts then you'll see what i mean...

Ww

ClareS

Hi Wonderwoman,

You always have good advice! I would never have thought of the Moon that way as I always see it as an almost depressive card. Quite a deep card actually.

Do you see it as in negative communication?

x

Wonderwoman

Telepathy...

ClareS,
Sorry for the delay in response..Being going thru some spiritual cleansing of sorts..
How I've experienced the Moon is as strong telepathy between two individuals. Communication or information on the subject or person will actually occur within the Lunar cycle, ie. the next new moon, 1/19 or the next full moon 2/1. Depending on the time when the card appears on your reading.
I had a reader tell me that if she saw the Moon in a reading it meant Luck in Romance...and I guess from the telepathy and the results you could interpret it that way..

Ww :) :)

ClareS said:
Hi Wonderwoman,

You always have good advice! I would never have thought of the Moon that way as I always see it as an almost depressive card. Quite a deep card actually.

Do you see it as in negative communication?

x

ClareS

Thanks WW and no worries for the delay. Its funny you say that as I often get the Moon and thought it was quite negative and about my intuition.

You learn something every day!