Uni Tarot - new multi deck app for Android [free]

Wendywu

It is a good one to use; I will be upgrading once the app is back in the Playstore :)

ucdevs

Uni Tarot is back to life again!

Sumada

Good to hear!
Hey heads up everybody. This is a seriously good app, which I heartily recommend to all those who would like their tarot software to be a real tool, that can be tweeked and used pretty much just as you would like.

danieljuk

Going to download this app and give it a go :)

seedcake

Good to hear!
Hey heads up everybody. This is a seriously good app, which I heartily recommend to all those who would like their tarot software to be a real tool, that can be tweeked and used pretty much just as you would like.

I feel the same way. Thanks to this I found it so nice to pick cards while the day when I don't a deck. I'm not so into apps like that but well, it's so comfy ;)

danieljuk

been using it for 24 hours and it's really good!
I decided to buy VIP because I think it's worth it and wondered if it would let me share the VIP paid for version on my phone and tablet (they are on the same google play account) and it was no problem! restored my account on the tablet and it was easy!

definitely would recommend it, so many decks and spreads to choose from! :thumbsup:
(and the shuffling is so cute :) )

ucdevs

Thank you very much!
It so inspires to continue to work :)

Dan181

This app is amazing. I can now use a digital version of my Dragon tarot, on my phone. There are some changes that I would recommend. I would like to use more cards than 20 cards for custom spreads. There are some 30+ cards custom spreads I would like to try. I would like a way to organize the decks. I have been adding more decks from my collection. A better way to organize the notes and speads. Some notes I have only apply particularly to certain theme decks. T would like to added more custom speads and would like to organize them by categories. A tarot journal option would be nice.

ucdevs

Thank you.
Custom spread limit will be extended to ~36 cards in next update. And i already got proposal to organize spreads by folders in my TODO list, so i bump it :) i think it is possible, but not sure how soon.

What you mean tarot journal and what features would you like to see?

ucdevs

Uni Tarot 2.5

Hi!
Uni Tarot 2.5 released.

What's new:
- Card Meanings by A. E. Thierens and P. D. Ouspensky
- Options to show / hide card descriptions and attributes
- Optional reversed cards probability
- User spreads extended up to 36 cards
- Organize user spreads in folders
- Clone user spreads and decks data
- Import nonstandard decks (22 cards, 79 cards and more)
- Card of day Widget
- New options for Card of Day: auto / reversed, special spread type
- Interface adjusted for tablets
Note: To enable Widget and reliable Card of Day notifications the app must be moved to internal storage.

It would be great if you give me some feedback about new features.