Full Moon Lenormand [a new Halloween deck]

MoonGypsy

The Bridge and Poker are the same length, but different widths. How are the width differences accounted for? Are the borders lessened on the Bridge? Or is the whole card either stretched for the Poker or narrowed for the Bridge? That would make a big difference!
(I'm the first one to squawk if a wide-screen TV has the standard images stretched out to fit and ruins the proportions!)

Hi Morwenna! i recommend that you contact the creator of the deck to
answer those important technical questions.

Email info is on the bottom left hand side of her website:

www.LenormandCards.com

Mariah13

Ooh I do so need this one

Disa

I'm trying not to think about it. I ordered mine a week ago so it may be here soon. The crisp air has finally arrived, so it's just the right time for decks such as this :)

MoonGypsy

I'm trying not to think about it. I ordered mine a week ago so it may be here soon. The crisp air has finally arrived, so it's just the right time for decks such as this :)

i am sure it will arrive soon, Disa...i am still waiting for mine, too...
It should arrive any day, now...:)

Symphony

I should not come on this site, I always find something I want :) just ordered the poker sized deck and the broom bag.

Luckily I've not learned Lenormand yet so it doesn't matter that it probably won't make it before Halloween :D plenty of time to practise for next year

Disa

I haven't learned Lenormand yet, either...Dang I should have got the broom bag.

Disa

It's here! It's here!

I don't want to give away the surprises, but there's a lot to this deck I wasn't expecting. I do wish it were bigger.... the images are so beautiful and my eyesite will only grow weaker with age :p

MoonGypsy

It's here! It's here!

I don't want to give away the surprises, but there's a lot to this deck I wasn't expecting. I do wish it were bigger.... the images are so beautiful and my eyesite will only grow weaker with age :p

Mine arrived today, too, D! i am totally gobsmacked! It reached beyond my highest
expectations...Wow! There is so much of "me" in this deck. The cat card and 2 other cat
"images" that appear in the deck look almost exactly like my dear Cat Thunder who
passed on Autumn Equinox Eve.

Village Witch

Received my deck this week! The cards shuffle well which makes me very happy. I love the artwork but find the cards a bit too dark making them hard to see. I feel I'm being very picky, but I would have rather seen the Bouquet as black or red roses than purple lilacs. The Garden card was a bit too bright for me considering the dark overtones of the other cards.

What symbolism does the Cat card (#37) give? I took the Cat out of my deck as it doesn't work for a 9X4 spread.

Village Witch

I feel so nitpicky, but the image on the back of the cards distracting as you know if a card is upside down or not, which does not affect the reading but draws the eye.