Empress + 8 of Wands as Action

hulpster

Hmmm...a proposal in this direction was made, but I declined. Waiting for other aspects of the relationship to blossom first. :)

Hi Desert Girl, do you mean he asked you out? I received Empress as action in a reading for a friend but hadn't thought of him possibly asking her out.

lamyamah

this makes me think that he is going to send you a lot of messages, maybe via instant message chat or email

Desert Girl

Hi Desert Girl, do you mean he asked you out? I received Empress as action in a reading for a friend but hadn't thought of him possibly asking her out.

He didn't ask me out, but he hinted very strongly about missing me (he's an ex). He also asked if I wanted to make love - that is where I declined because we are not in a relationship and I'm not interested in that unless he commits.

Desert Girl

this makes me think that he is going to send you a lot of messages, maybe via instant message chat or email

He started sending me a lot more text messages just about after this reading and it has continued for a few weeks now. So this could be true!

Desert Girl

Shortly after this reading, the person in question tracked me down at an event he knew I'd be at and told me how much he missed me (he's an ex). He was very communicative about how highly he thinks of me (Empress!). He has also been sending me a lot of text messages, which I think could be related to the 8 of Wands. The texts have hinted at his admiration of me.

equeue

The Empress is Venus and maternal energy. The Eight of Wands implies swiftness.

It could mean you soon be swept off your feet, and he is interested in you as more than a lover. But as a complete woman, even the mother of his children.

It could mean other things. For example: one of your mothers has an opinion and will quickly weigh in her opinion on the matter.

Be very discerning with what this might mean as you learn more...it does come across as a a yes, he has feelings for you. You will know soon!

I like this and want to add when I see 8 of Wands it's also action + significant information. You may find out from him how important you are and how he views you as someone very special as the Empress is a card of the ideal woman IMO.