Tower reversed as future romance

Karmena

Hi!
As a single lady I have been doing readings about my possible future relationship. For the last six months I get reversed tower ALL THE TIME in readings about love to come. It scares me in a way... it doesn't seem like a warning. In Tower reversed card the people look like they are falling back into the tower, right into the lightning. Upright tower at least means that after the lightning strike they'll fall back on earth. I've also heard Tower reversed can represent blockage.
I find it hard to figure out the meaning. It's mostly paired with the ''good'' cups and pentacles that indicate happy ending.
What have been your experiences?

Annalise

I don't necessarily read reversals - I like to look at the bad and good aspects of a card based on surrounding cards. I don't know what your other cards have been, but if I got the Tower repeatedly about a future relationship, I'd guess it's telling you that it'll be unexpected and sudden.

PAMUYA

For me the reversed tower is warning to look at the situation and change the way you look at and deal with things, or you will end up back were you started. This popped into my mind: As the saying goes, those who are most needy are less desirable. Don't know if it applies. Potential is there because it is reversed.

danieljuk

This depends on how you asked about future romance, if you had a specific person in mind, The Tower (rx) is a bit limp, it's someone who bores you or you don't find sexually attractive, "a let down". As a general question, this is about you!

The Tower upright can be awful and terrifying but you have to change, things will be different and sometimes you need it! Actually you probably always need it. But the rx means you are stuck, like you cannot move on and blocked. For example romance is blocked because you cannot get over an ex or you don't have confidence to go on a date!

I had a year of the Tower (rx) some years ago and I was so stuck, I would rather have had change! It can sometimes also represent averting a disaster! Don't be afraid to change, try looking for romance in a different way :)

Mystica7

It may indicate that the "happy ending" may come after a longer and harder process then you may currently envisage.

What is the position of the card btw, is this the outcome?

It could also mean that things can happen when you are about to hit the rock bottom and in a moment you least anticipate it. Like a "last minute goal" which will reverse the process if that makes sense.

Neither future nor Tarot is stone set by the way, if you don't like the outcome ask what you can do different to get a different result.

kika_meow

I would interpret it as ilusions that you're building up right now and that may fall down in the future.

Farzon

Taking into account that it is accompanied by positive cards most of the time, I want to point out the phallic imagery of this card and it's martian nature - a card of raw sexual force. If you like to read reversals, maybe your next partner will be nice and tender towards you. A bit of a softie maybe. [emoji2]

Karmena

Thanks for all the answers! Gave me some ideas. I think all your interpretations could be right, and it's no wonder Im getting Tower repeteadly. It really could symbolise blockage as Im not getting out of my comfort zone to meet new people.
Still, I do have a specific person in mind. Being with him would mean a long distance relationship, hence being ''stuck'' in this phase of life. I like Farzon's point about phallic imagery in reverse - he really is a sweet, tender guy! But i have to keep in mind it might be wishful thinking.
The tower mostly comes up as the current overall situation. Though yesterday I did Oswald Wirth’s Tarot Spread and it came up as the outcome, but the overall card was the Empress, so that was an interesting pairing. Made me think of unplanned pregnancy or something like that (hopefully not!).

kika_meow

Keep a vigilant eye on the outcome of the situation and when everything happens you are going to say "ohhh, that's what the Tower Rx was trying to tell me!". That's what I do by keeping a Tarot journal. And if you can, update us on the outcome so we can learn from it too :)