When a chart is all cusp-y...

Ronia

Hi Ronia,

Interesting. Do you think this would apply if they were outer planets but conjunct the Angles in last degrees? Did you mean "important houses" to be the angulars?

Also, by "last degrees"....how late? Past degree 25, 26? Or are we talking 28,29,30...?

Due to the speed of the outers, I can't say it's going to work the same way and I've observed only the personal ones, including Saturn (more) and Jupiter (not so much). However, any planet conjunct an angle is of vast importance to me. This applies not only to natals but to all transits, and any other return, progressed or directional charts. If it will make the native less lucky in getting what they want when they want it, I don't know, again, I don't have such chart actually, I haven't met a person close enough to me with such chart so I could observe it. But you can do it if you know such. That would be very interesting!

By important houses I meant more like important to the native. Not all people find family and home important, so the 4th is not going to be a deal breaker for them. They may be artistic though and the 5th may mean the whole world to them. I also try to get it from the natal placements: are they ambitious, or homey, or into relationships, or into career, art or math, travelling or relatives... And then check with the person if I'm correct, then see if in any relevant house there is a "late" personal planet. By "late" I mean last two degrees at most, mostly last degree.

upawell

Due to the speed of the outers, I can't say it's going to work the same way and I've observed only the personal ones, including Saturn (more) and Jupiter (not so much). However, any planet conjunct an angle is of vast importance to me. This applies not only to natals but to all transits, and any other return, progressed or directional charts. If it will make the native less lucky in getting what they want when they want it, I don't know, again, I don't have such chart actually, I haven't met a person close enough to me with such chart so I could observe it. But you can do it if you know such. That would be very interesting!

By important houses I meant more like important to the native. Not all people find family and home important, so the 4th is not going to be a deal breaker for them. They may be artistic though and the 5th may mean the whole world to them. I also try to get it from the natal placements: are they ambitious, or homey, or into relationships, or into career, art or math, travelling or relatives... And then check with the person if I'm correct, then see if in any relevant house there is a "late" personal planet. By "late" I mean last two degrees at most, mostly last degree.

Thank you, Ronia. Great post. You make some interesting points that I'll keep in mind and look out for. Very true about distinguishing houses important to the native and assuming important is always the angular houses.