Happy Birthday, Minderwiz :)

Ronia

I apologize in advance as it's not a habit of ours to post such threads here BUT in this case I think Minderwiz deserves a Happy Birthday for all the time he dedicates to sharing his knowledge with us and answering all kinds of questions!

I wish you many happy returns of the day and many interesting discoveries and exciting happenings in the following years. :) Cheers!

P.S. As I don't know when the Sun entered Scorpio in Minderwiz's birth year, I am posting this today which is tomorrow in Europe. I get his birthday for my tomorrow but in his birth year the Sun may have left Libra today actually. Hopefully I'm not terribly late.

Astraea

I join you in wishing Minderwiz a very happy birthday.

Padma

Happy Birthday, Minderwiz! :party: Hope you have an exciting day, and an even better year ahead! May all your investigations and researches bring you to fruitful discoveries! :heart:

dadsnook2000

A happy, happy

Over on this side of the pond we mark our birthdays with apple pie and ice cream. In any case, celebrate, celebrate. Celebration is a ritual of self affirmation, as well as all of your friends best wishes and appreciation. Enjoy. Dave

Ronia

Celebration is a ritual of self affirmation, as well as all of your friends best wishes and appreciation.

Beautifully said, Dave! I'm stealing this for my own birthday if anyone has anything to say about indulgence. :D

samantha

Happy Birthday Minderwiz ! :) :) :) I will raise my glass to you later today ! Sam X

prudence

Happy Birthday, Minderwiz!!!

Thank you for all that you do and have done for us! I hope your year ahead is a great one indeed!!

Minderwiz

Thank you both!!!!!

It's actually tomorrow , so we're off out for lunch then

frac_ture

Happy Birthday, Minderwiz!! Thank you for always being so very generous with your vast knowledge of Astrology here -- may your generosity be returned a thousandfold on your big day!