two of wands in love reading

amanda13

Hi there Amanda 😊

So, my first opinion about your question is that you could try to do a different spread.. For example this one I'm attaching!! I don't feel that one card spread would give you the information that you really need!! This spread tells you about how you feel, how he feel, and how your both energies affect the relationship!!

My interpretation of the two of wands is that you should try to see the bigger picture, and look around you and see the whole world instead of just him! During my experience I've learned that sometimes when people leave our lives, is for someone better to come!
Or it can mean that your relationship may have some progress! That's why I think that you could do a bigger spread and ask for knowledge from your inner guide about what type of energie you should put in this relationship, or what influence this relationship may have in your life!! 😊

Much light for you!!
d3acd8ef848d25bd05c138c49bf5864b.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk
Hi Joanna
I tried Yin Yang spread before doing one card reading. I had strong desire for the single card reading, so I did it. And surprisingly it was the same card I drew last year.
You're right it can rather be giving advice to me than telling me his view for me.
I find your spread refreshing. I am going to try it today. Thank you

Grizabella

You asked about his feelings for you, which means you're actually reading from inside his head, not yours, so I don't see this as advice for you. considering your question. Tarot answers the questions we ask very precisely, so we shouldn't just change horses in midstream. If you had asked for advice for yourself on what to do, then the card would be answering that you more along the lines of looking toward the future, as others have said. :)

Doing this one-card draw for his feelings for you was a good way to get a quick, succinct, easy-to-read answer. Sometimes, especially when we're new to the cards, we use spreads that are too big, thinking we're going to find our answers more easily with a bigger spread, but that often just gets more confusing results. I've found that a question and then named positions will get a very clear answer most of the time. The spread you've been referred to is a good example. You have your question, which is how to proceed with the relationship and make it better, while also having named positions to help you hone in on each facet of the relationship in that spread. :)

nisaba

You asked about his feelings for you, which means you're actually reading from inside his head, not yours, so I don't see this as advice for you. considering your question.

Hear, hear.

Doing this one-card draw for his feelings for you was a good way to get a quick, succinct, easy-to-read answer.

And if you are looking at a RW-style image, you'll be looking at a man looking AWAY from you towards the horizon, holding the world in his hand. Which doesn't auger too well for you having a future relationship with him - he seems to have the whole world at his disposal and seems to be looking elsewhere, sadly.

amanda13

You asked about his feelings for you, which means you're actually reading from inside his head, not yours, so I don't see this as advice for you. considering your question. Tarot answers the questions we ask very precisely, so we shouldn't just change horses in midstream. If you had asked for advice for yourself on what to do, then the card would be answering that you more along the lines of looking toward the future, as others have said. :)

Doing this one-card draw for his feelings for you was a good way to get a quick, succinct, easy-to-read answer. Sometimes, especially when we're new to the cards, we use spreads that are too big, thinking we're going to find our answers more easily with a bigger spread, but that often just gets more confusing results. I've found that a question and then named positions will get a very clear answer most of the time. The spread you've been referred to is a good example. You have your question, which is how to proceed with the relationship and make it better, while also having named positions to help you hone in on each facet of the relationship in that spread. :)

Thank you so much Grizabella. You have actually cleared all my confusion. Because a larger spread did not help me with my query. :)

amanda13

And if you are looking at a RW-style image, you'll be looking at a man looking AWAY from you towards the horizon, holding the world in his hand. Which doesn't auger too well for you having a future relationship with him - he seems to have the whole world at his disposal and seems to be looking elsewhere, sadly.[/QUOTE]

Hi Nisaba, I find this card more of looking up to something than looking away. Thank you for your interpretation.

amanda13

To the amusement of everyone, he did come back. But to split ultimately.