Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game #132

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
8 of Wands

Help is coming from others to alleviate all of the hard work you've been doing.

Q - Same Q - message from my guides/angels?
7 of Cups

Be careful, exercise caution and keep your wits about you.

How will the date go next Tuesday?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #341
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
8 of Wands



Help is coming from others to alleviate all of the hard work you've been doing.



Q - Same Q - message from my guides/angels?


Wow that's super accurate

6 of coins/9 of cups

You will have the desired outcome you want but don't be afraid to ask for help from others either


Has B had romantic thoughts of me lately?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #342
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 
Citizen

Sirena84's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
Wow that's super accurate

6 of coins/9 of cups

You will have the desired outcome you want but don't be afraid to ask for help from others either


Has B had romantic thoughts of me lately?
queen of swords - you have certainly been on their mind. perhaps highly charged and passionate thoughts. B has been thinking about you

Q: Has G seen my friend request? (attempting to mend a broken friendship)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #343
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 
Citizen

exxyea's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
queen of swords - you have certainly been on their mind. perhaps highly charged and passionate thoughts. B has been thinking about you

Q: Has G seen my friend request? (attempting to mend a broken friendship)
The Lovers

Yes, and they're trying to decide if they want to be friends again or not.

Q above.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #344
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
7 of Cups



Be careful, exercise caution and keep your wits about you.



How will the date go next Tuesday?


Ace of cups

Lots of connection and chemistry- date will go very well!


Describe the person I'll marry?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #345
Sushi's Avatar
Sushi  Sushi is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,640
Sushi 
Citizen

Sushi's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
The Lovers

Yes, and they're trying to decide if they want to be friends again or not.

Q above.
You'll make an emotional connection with this person
Queen of Cups.

How does X feel about me in his heart?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #346
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 
Citizen

PentQueen's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
You'll make an emotional connection with this person
Queen of Cups.

How does X feel about me in his heart?
Queen of Cups

Like you are his queen and he will do anything to defend you and fight for you.

Q - How true a friend is B for me?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #347
Sushi's Avatar
Sushi  Sushi is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,640
Sushi 
Citizen

Sushi's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
Ace of cups

Lots of connection and chemistry- date will go very well!


Describe the person I'll marry?
King of Cups - Mr Sensitive, probably the ideal mate for a lot of women, he'll look after you like no other.


How does X feel about me in his heart?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #348
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Queen of Cups

Like you are his queen and he will do anything to defend you and fight for you.

Q - How true a friend is B for me?


2 of coins

You both might not truly know each other or haven't totally opened yourselves up to each other yet


What's coming up ahead in my love life?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #349
pdmishh's Avatar
pdmishh  pdmishh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 6,520
pdmishh 
Citizen

pdmishh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
King of Cups - Mr Sensitive, probably the ideal mate for a lot of women, he'll look after you like no other.





How does X feel about me in his heart?


King of swords

He sees himself as being loyal and true and masculine with you, he feels honored by yo

Q above
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #350


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.