Smoky tendrils?

JustLearningTarot

Smokey tendrils?

I have recently purchased some crystal pendulums and began working with them. Something grabbed my attention the other night which caught me by surprise and am curious if anyone could assist me in possibly understanding what I was witnessing.

I was holding the amethyst one in my right hand, over the palm of my left, and I swear I saw like smoke tendrils coming off the crystal, but the second I "looked" at it, I could not see it. I was sitting in front of my monitors, all other lights were out in the room, and I was looking down, wearing black pants, so basically it was pretty dark in the room except for the light from the monitors shinning on my hands and pendulum. When I would divert attention to the keyboard just beyond my hands and up a bit, I could see the tendrils return, but then it was also coming from my fingers and hands. So I grabbed the quartz crystal one, and saw nothing. I then grabbed my Lapis and there it was again, around the pendulum and my fingers. I got the same with a few others, and some I didn’t. My hands would feel rather warm like when I do Qi Gong when I could see them, and nothing when I could not.

I tried again the next night to do the same, and it seems the more I looked but focused more inside my head (does that makes sense?) then on the items I would catch a glimpse here and there of the same, but now wondering what it is that I am seeing or is it my imagination. I cannot seem to create the same clarity though I had the other night. Am I seeing my energy field? I have never seen or heard of this Smokey tendril stuff, I always thought it was like light rays in colors, not some white smokey moving tendrils kind of thing.

Tanga

I have recently purchased some crystal pendulums and began working with them. Something grabbed my attention the other night which caught me by surprise and am curious if anyone could assist me in possibly understanding what I was witnessing.

I was holding the amethyst one in my right hand, over the palm of my left, and I swear I saw like smoke tendrils coming off the crystal, but the second I "looked" at it, I could not see it. ...Am I seeing my energy field? I have never seen or heard of this Smokey tendril stuff, I always thought it was like light rays in colors, not some white smokey moving tendrils kind of thing.

Hmm. I cannot say - except to share this:
When I was attending a psychic awareness class many years ago, one of the things we practiced was looking for auras and/or any 'presences/spirits' present in peoples auras.
We'd have one person stand against a white wall, and everyone else would do their best to see what they could see.
I always saw auras mostly - as a sort of light haze around the person - and sometimes as light tendrils. Sometimes I'd see white light shapes standing by the person - or hiding behind them and peeking out every-so-often - quite cheeky really.

Grey tendrils I've only seen once. Whilst I was having an acupuncture session and the therapist decided to add moxa (or the herb Mugwort - which is used in Western esoteric tradition for psychic travel/awareness). At this time - I had a vision of being in a sweat lodge - with lots of smoke and grey smokey tendrils everywhere. The acupuncturist had never had such a report and was most intrigued.

And finally - once when I was listening to a Tibetan Lama give a seminar on living a peaceful life with references to versions of the heart Sutra - all I could see was green-light/ tendrils surrounding him. This was most surreal - like someone had pumped green gas into the room. And I went home with a whole sort of 'green feeling' - quite delightful.

I don't know much about this area (energy and seeing it and all that)... however, I have just begun a regular weekly Chi-Gong in Wing Tsun (Kung Fu) class, and am most excited about what the possible results of this could be in all areas of life. Have to be patient though... :).