The Rabbi's Tarot

ozzimo

Hi all, i came across a book by Daphna Moore called the Rabbi's Tarot. The cards illustrated within this book are the Rider-Waite deck. I have never come a cross such an indepth symbolic discripton on this deck and recommend this book. However it refers to the ancient wisdom so im asking is there anyone here that has come a cross this book who wishes to talk about it. or give me any link to this books perspective on the Tarot.

Teheuti

ozzimo said:
Hi all, i came across a book by Daphna Moore called the Rabbi's Tarot. The cards illustrated within this book are the Rider-Waite deck. I have never come a cross such an indepth symbolic discripton on this deck and recommend this book. However it refers to the ancient wisdom so im asking is there anyone here that has come a cross this book who wishes to talk about it. or give me any link to this books perspective on the Tarot.
I recommend first reading Paul Foster Case's classic - _The Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages_—the core work in the BOTA (Builders of the Adytum) tarot course. _The Rabbi's Tarot_ is primarily based on BOTA teachings. I consider it a good place to go to add to one's BOTA studies outside of their sanctioned curriculum. (Moore and her sources also delved deeply into Waite's Pictorial Key.) Jason Lotterhand's _Thursday Night Tarot_ is also a great place to add dimension to the BOTA material. But, the most important work is Case's unsurpassed book (in my opinion). The other two works (not counting Waite) build off from that.

ozzimo

Teheuti said:
I recommend first reading Paul Foster Case's classic - _The Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages_—the core work in the BOTA (Builders of the Adytum) tarot course. _The Rabbi's Tarot_ is primarily based on BOTA teachings. I consider it a good place to go to add to one's BOTA studies outside of their sanctioned curriculum. (Moore and her sources also delved deeply into Waite's Pictorial Key.) Jason Lotterhand's _Thursday Night Tarot_ is also a great place to add dimension to the BOTA material. But, the most important work is Case's unsurpassed book (in my opinion). The other two works (not counting Waite) build off from that.
thank you