Amy Brown Tarot/Oracle Deck now out!

BellaD

Oh Happy Day! The Amy Brown Tarot/ Wisdom Faery Oracle is now out! It should be gorgeous!

lunakasha

Do you have any links so we can look at the cards, or buying info???

I love her artwork....the deck must be gorgeous!

:) Luna

Kahlie

Look at the advertisment Section Luna...

I have a print of hers, generously given to me, by a friend. I greatly admire her artwork. It's a Oracle Deck though, not a Tarot Deck. The deck itself doesn't even have Tarot on it...

However, I feel that the faeries she draws aren't able to convey a complete depth and range of what I expect in a deck. Decks are so personal.

Kahlie

CandyApple

I love amy browns art work So I think I'll get the deck just to have it. I will have to wait and see how it looks before I know if I can read with it or not.

BellaD

Yes, it is not a true tarot deck at all, but everyone is calling it that. I think it will be more for the art and beauty of the deck than any real divinatory use. Like Selina Fenesch's oracle, just beautiful to look at and enjoy. Amy Brown has such an amazing following that this will be a great deck for collectors. I hope Nene Thomas comes out with one too. I love her art.

CloeCat

???

Has any one been able to fine out how it is set up or the number of cards in the Amy's Feary Wisdom Oracle/Deck?

I am also very happy it is out, but I will not buy a set untill I can get some more info on it.

(edit: found out so far that there are 64 cards in the deck and a book~ black and white on inside.)

Hopeful purrrs,
Cloecat

BellaD

CloeCat said:
Has any one been able to fine out how it is set up or the number of cards in the Amy's Feary Wisdom Oracle/Deck?

I am also very happy it is out, but I will not buy a set untill I can get some more info on it.

(edit: found out so far that there are 64 cards in the deck and a book~ black and white on inside.)

Hopeful purrrs,
Cloecat

Well, I have the deck in stock, what would you like to know? Yes, it does have 64 cards. It is really lovely. It has a booklike box that ties with a ribbon. You open the "book" and it has the deck on one side (about playing card size, may be a bit larger) and the hardback book on the other. The pictures are many you may be familiar with- Attitude, Always, Too Many Dragons, Caffeine overload, the Flirt, etc and some not as familiar. It just has the picture on the card with the title. You look the title up to see what that means should you draw it.

I am not sure how accurate a reading it has but its collectibility is off the charts. If nothing more than to gaze a beautiful deck of a very beloved artist, it commands the price. I do not even collect Amy Brown's art and I find it irresistible!

Ask questions, I love this deck and I am so proud to be one of the first stores in the country to offer it.

Blessings!
Bella

Emeraldgirl

Anyone have a link with any pics?

Venus Moon

I got this set in the mail yesterday! I have to say I am really enjoying it and am taken with the art. This oracle doesn't seem to popular, at least from this thread, but I believe I'm going to use it a lot! :)

The book is pretty good, I wasn't sure what to expect. But there is some wonderful advice and reminders in it. Some of the cards though from looking at the image I got a very different feeling and meaning for those cards. Better meanings I think lol. Am I the only one that may use this set for readings? I think it might work great. The outer packaging sure is pretty.

ilweran

I'm having this deck for my birthday in just under two weeks, so I'll let you know what I think of it then. I'm planning on using it as I've been converted to faeries by the Mystic Faery Tarot when I wouldn't have looked twice at them before!