The Transparent Tarot

Tesseljoan

I love the work you did on the Tarot of the Sidhe. This is such a unique concept, I hope it will be published somehow (with a white spreadcloth ;) )

Tara2007

I, too, did not quite grasp the concept until I saw the layering affect. It has a one-of-a-kind feel to it. My only fear is that there will eventually be knock-off imitations that don't violate your copyright but look ridiculous!

Tell me, how would you interpret a combined card? Are you planning to provide explanations or leave it up to individual interpretation...?

Congratulations! You certainly have a winner here!

rosesred

I just love the layered concept. Really gives the cards such a nice relation to eachother. I can see just so many uses for such a deck!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you all so much!

I shall do my very best to have some more cards for you tomorrow :)

Love and Blessings,

Em x

Moonboy

Very cool, Sidhe-Ra ...you are definatly on to a marketable idea!

6 Haunted Days

This is such a new innovative and brilliant idea! Congratulations....the few scans so far are gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest! I would for sure buy a copy....but unlike the rest I'm not obsessed with the number I am, I just want a copy ; ). I've always wondered about that weird thing with wanting to be first for a deck etc. Who cares? Isn't it about the deck, the art and reading with it?

Anyways....I'm very excited about this and everyone else is!

Sidhe-Ra

Tara2007 said:
Tell me, how would you interpret a combined card? Are you planning to provide explanations or leave it up to individual interpretation...?

Oo, sorry, completely failed to answer this last night- I was on my way to bed! At the moment I'm planning on leaving the meanings up to individual's intuition, for both combinations and individual cards.

The interesting thing about the cards on their own, is that because they are designed with so much white space in order to work in layers, the absence of a complete image really encourages the imagination to fill in the gaps. I think there are going to be many ways to use this deck. :)

Thank you Moonboy and Haunted Days, too, for your very kind comments!

Many Blessings,

Em x

Ashara

Love the cards and Love the concept! I think this can really give a whole new dimension to readings. Give us more! :D

Mimers

Em, I love it! Put me in for a copy. what a fantastic idea! Perfect for a 3 card spread. Great job Em.

gregory

6 Haunted Days said:
I would for sure buy a copy....but unlike the rest I'm not obsessed with the number I am, I just want a copy ; ). I've always wondered about that weird thing with wanting to be first for a deck etc. Who cares? Isn't it about the deck, the art and reading with it?
I don't care about what NUMBER deck I get - but if there's a queue, the earlier you stand in it, the less the chance of losing out when the artist cannot face making any more (as happened with one other deck I know of...)
I can wait. But I do want to be sure of getting one :D