Downloadable Cards

Little Baron

I just stumbled upon this site.

Have not checked it out but it looks as though it offers downloadable decks. A few of interest, maybe. Mainly novelty.

Not sure if it has been seen before or not. Or if it is of any use or legal.

All the same, here is the address

http://www.orphalese.net/decksbydominatrix.aspx?chosenculture=en

LB

P.s. Wasn't sure what board to stick this in.

r0sered1ster

Decks

I found that too! I was trying to get the hang of the Ophalese Tarot program. The devil ducky cards look interesting!

Little Baron

I tried to download one set.

Well, I did. It installed itself. But I havn't a clue where it has installed itself to!

:D

LB

r0sered1ster

where oh where

Ya know, I have that VERY same problem! I figured I'd go through my pc tonight and try to find out just where those downloads went! I have the Aeclectic Tarot ones but as for the others...I'm at a loss. If you figure it out could you let me know please?

AJ

This program has been mentioned here (and highly praised) many times. Someone will be along to explain where your download went I'm sure..

Sar

The downloads goes in to the deckfolder in the software it self.

r0sered1ster

where oh where

Ah Hah! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's heck being a newbie!

Little Baron

Cheers. I found them too. The ones I downloaded are pretty small though. I am not sure what they would be like if you printed them out.

I downloaded two of the fantasy ones. Were pretty gruesome and didn't make my way through either deck, lol.

LB

celticnoodle

pretty cool LB. have yet to try to download them, so i'll see if mine turn out small like you mentioned. thanks!

Sar

You make the cards bigger on the screen by using the +.