Which oracle deck do you use the most?

pippi

I can't seem to pull myself away from my Dream Cards (LS) for the past few weeks. They've totally captivated me!

MatPoint

I use lenormand and my favorite lenormand deck is Blaue Aule.

bershka

I have a question for all of you who mentioned "Lenormand" as the oracle deck you use the most.

When you say "Lenormand", which specific deck are you talking about? Secrets of Lenormand Oracle decks? blue owl or red owl? What is the difference among all the decks?

I have never paid attention to this oracle deck until now

Thanks for answering my questions :D

afrosaxon

bershka said:
I have a question for all of you who mentioned "Lenormand" as the oracle deck you use the most.

When you say "Lenormand", which specific deck are you talking about? Secrets of Lenormand Oracle decks? blue owl or red owl? What is the difference among all the decks?

I have never paid attention to this oracle deck until now

Thanks for answering my questions :D

I wondered that too! LOL

I went to the Lenormand site...they have some interesting decks. I had a free reading with the Isabel's Dream deck...and got the Bear. I may get that deck; I'll have to think about it. I love the backs of the cards!

T.

bershka

afrosaxon said:
I wondered that too! LOL

I went to the Lenormand site...they have some interesting decks. I had a free reading with the Isabel's Dream deck...and got the Bear. I may get that deck; I'll have to think about it. I love the backs of the cards!

T.

ah ok, so I wasn't asking a silly question then :D

I did a free reading for each deck. The Scythe for Astrology Lenormand didn't look too good *sigh*

For Isabel's Dream deck, I got a fox!

I really would like to see all the images for each deck.

I am sure there is a link somewhere on this forum!!

afrosaxon

bershka said:
ah ok, so I wasn't asking a silly question then :D

I did a free reading for each deck. The Scythe for Astrology Lenormand didn't look too good *sigh*

For Isabel's Dream deck, I got a fox!

I really would like to see all the images for each deck.

I am sure there is a link somewhere on this forum!!

Here it is:

www.lenormand.eu

bershka

ooohhhh, it's under "All Versions"!!!

I only clicked on links under "Cartomancy"

Thanks ;)