Animal Messages oracle, Susan Green

Mi-Shell

Satori!
Check Smith books / Indigo!
Up here right now the deck is there for $ 4.99 Can!
And next to it you culd find an adorable little Tree Oracle for the same price from the same publishing house....

pippi

Mi-Shell...a tree oracle by Ryland Peters & Small? Do you know the name of it? I couldn't find it online, and you've piqued my interest! :)

6 Haunted Days

I was looking for the Love Tarot by Liz Dean, and came across this oracle tonight, as it was only $1.50 for a shrink-wrapped set on Amazon, so I got a copy! I've been finding great deals like that allll week, so I'm waiting on like 14 decks lol. 1 was .25 cents lol

I only saw a few cards, but seeing the other scans here I'm very glad I bought it! :)

Pippi, did that bogus place ever address their horrible mistake with your set??

pippi

6 Haunted Days said:
it was only $1.50 for a shrink-wrapped set on Amazon, so I got a copy! I've been finding great deals like that allll week, so I'm waiting on like 14 decks lol. 1 was .25 cents lol
14 decks?! :bugeyed: LOL! Gotta love a good tarot/oracle bargain!

Pippi, did that bogus place ever address their horrible mistake with your set??
Yes, they gave me a refund after a few days, and didn't ask me to send back the cards. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do with an incomplete deck?

ETA: I haven't had a chance to work with this deck yet, but my son really likes it. It's right up his alley, as animals are his passion in life.