The Healing Flower Color Card Set

Lewen

By Ingrid Kraaz.

Anyone have this set? I came across a mint 1989 deck in clamshell plus book for $19.99.

It reads, "Combining Flower medicine based on Dr. E. Bach and Color healing."

If you have this set, what are your thoughts on it? I found it to be interesting and snapped it up at the used bookstore. I did a search here and found nothing on it. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I did do a search on Amazon and someone was selling it for $233.69 :bugeyed: but we know how that can be overpriced there!

AJ

there is a used set here for 35.00
http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Flower-Color-Card-Set/dp/0880796871

abe shows some for 19.99

You are correct, there isn't much chatter out there about them is there.
On the last 5.00 a deck Llewellyn sale I bought some flower oracles, and I don't know what to do with them besides admire them so I put them in a little holder here on the desk and switch them out ever so often. ;)

Debra

Lewen, it's just the cards for "$233.44." That particular amazon reseller often posts totally ridiculous prices and silly numbers like that, even when there are other listings in the low- to mid-double digits. "375129 lifetime ratings"--yeah right.

Lewen

Debra said:
Lewen, it's just the cards for "$233.44." That particular amazon reseller often posts totally ridiculous prices and silly numbers like that, even when there are other listings in the low- to mid-double digits. "375129 lifetime ratings"--yeah right.

I totally hear you. I think it's ridiculous to charge that much for cards as it is.
It's a nice set, I'll have to look them over more later. I've taken an interest in Bach's flower remedies and bookmarked a bunch of stuff. Perhaps this is good timing to start learning more, eh? LOL. :)