Vanessa Study Group proposal thread

Keavy McGee

Weeeeeelllllllllllllllllll (think Samantha Stevens here LOL)!!

Looks like tonight is not going to fly and neither is the weekend....

...and Hemera's deck still hasn't arrived...;)

...sooooooooooooooooo......

NEXT Week for the VSG Launch then?

Let me know best nights for everyone and we'll give it a go!! Hemera is 10 hours time difference from California btw.

I'll go check my calendar as well!!

Keep Vanessa-ing everyone!! :D

We're almost ready to launch!!

K:heart:

faunabay

I need to check my schedule book to make sure, but from what I remember Monday will probably be out for me. That would be the only one though. I think the rest of the week looks pretty good for me, especially the weekend. I'm real open then!!!

And if we do it on the weekend we could pick a morning that works for us, then Hemera can sit with a glass of bubbly and have fun in "her" evening and we can drink cool morning coffee and tea drinks too!! Hey maybe mimosas!!! Then we all can drink champagne....we'll just add orange juice to ours!!! })

Hemera

Weekend sounds great :thumbsup: and then the time-difference can be anything it wants. I have been known to set my alarm at 3 am. to jump a certain trade train..It was great. My hubby rolled eyes, though (of course), but he is learning that resistance is futile :D

tarot4fun

I should be able to work around what ever is best for everyone else~ :D

Morning sounds good~
~a cuppa strong coffee will have to be my beverage of choice! :p

:heart:

faunabay

Just to let everyone know........I'm moving my aunt and uncle starting today. Well we're loading the truck today, then driving out tomorrow. We're moving them to a city about 4 hours away.....closer to alot of family. But that means I will be out of commission until Monday at the earliest. I'll get back with everyone as soon as I can.

Wish me luck! I'm going to need it! LOL My aunt is stressing horribly about this move! And she likes to make sure everyone around her is as stressed as she is! :bugeyed: I've got all sorts of shields and angel and faerie intervention as I can get though. So hopefully it will go smoothly. :*

Keavy McGee

Best of Luck, fb, I'll be thinking of you and sending you good vibes!!

K:heart:

ETA: Just a reminder...we are On Course for a VSG Launch Party NEXT Saturday, September 20th, time TBD....probably early morning for USA left coast so we can incorporate Finland and other extra-galactic territories into the mix!! :D

I'm gone for the weekend, too....well, after tonight!! Everyone have fun tonight. Or Wang Chung tonight. Whichever works for you. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

K

Hemera

Keavy McGee said:
so we can incorporate Finland and other extra-galactic territories into the mix!! :D
ha-ha-ha!
have a nice weekend everyone:D

faunabay

Yes!! I'm back!!!! :p And can't wait to start our fun Vanessa party!! :party:

Saturday would be great with me. But it will have to be after about 12:30 central time. (that would be about 10:30 california time) I'm free for the rest of the day though - all the way through to Monday morning. :laugh:

Keavy McGee

Quickie!!

Is everybody ready for the VSG Launch Party tomorrow Saturday September 20th!!! :party::party::party:

Current plan is that I'll have our chit-chat check-in thread started no later than 6a.m. PST (USA). That's 4PM Hemera's time, so she'll be ready to pop a bott of bubbly while we're all stumbling around looking for caffeine to get our eyes open...but maybe I should speak for myself!!

Rules: little to none!!

Thoughts:

We can party, kibbutz, and carouse on the chit-chat thread...as the party gets rolling, we'll have various activities and opportunities to step out for a moment and work on one of the cards, all of us at the same time, and on a separate thread.

Then, back to the main party, more dancing and carousing, feel free to bring a date and a drink BTW :laugh:, and throughout the party, we'll take off at random moments to post our thoughts on a new card.

I think we'll have a blast, plus get a few cards and our Study Group started with a bang!!

Everyone's schedule is different, please don't feel any pressure to arrive, depart, or stay. This is just a novel way to kick off our Study Group which will hopefully have a long life after tomorrow, this is just a fun get-together to get the bugs and the woolies out!!

That said, turns out I have a midday commitment tomorrow for about 5 hours, so in fact, I will be gone through the midday here. But I fully expect the merriment to continue without me and I will rejoin the party after my luncheon.

If we feel like we want to keep going through Sunday, that MAY also be an option, but again, this is for fun fun fun no pressure and please don't anyone think we are going to try to get through the entire deck in two days!! We're just trying to meet, greet, party, and put up SOME cards to prime the (Manolo Blahnik) pump* :joke:

*please see image below*

So set your alarms, get out your party clothes, pack up your libations and some gorgeous eye candy and I'll see you bright and early Saturday morning!!

Party!!

LaKeav:party::D:party:

Attachments

• MB-omething-blue-satin-pump.jpg
    MB-omething-blue-satin-pump.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 168

faunabay

OK, I'll be able to check in for a while, then will have to go to work for a couple of hours. Of course I'll come right back when I get done though. :) I think we'll just a Vanessa blast!!! :p