Purchasing Marseille decks

baconwaffles

Hello, I would love to know what sites are recommended for purchasing historical reproductions of Marseille decks. The alida store never works properly for me, the search function doesn't work right when I try searching. Amazon is limited, eBay as well. Are there others that I could look into? Thank you so much for your help!

Yves Le Marseillais

English language website

Hello, I would love to know what sites are recommended for purchasing historical reproductions of Marseille decks. The alida store never works properly for me, the search function doesn't work right when I try searching. Amazon is limited, eBay as well. Are there others that I could look into? Thank you so much for your help!

Bonjour baconwaffles,

My website do works also in english and in french: Just go down on pages and click on english and usa flags.
http://tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/english/index.html

Have a nice visit on it.
You may also email me if you have any questions queries.

Salutations from Marseille City,

Yves

Richard

Try Tarot Garden. Type Tarot de Marseille in the search box and click on Go (the green circle).

Le Fanu

The search function at alida works fine when I try- but if you look for just Marseilles you may not pick anything up. Click down where it says Meneghello decks among the Catalogue of publishers (first page) and you'll see a wonderful selection of historical decks with names like Dotti and Svizzero and Gumppenberg and Piemontese...

baconwaffles

Thank you everyone for the great links, now I am certainly going to spend many hours perusing these sites looking for decks to add to my collection.