These $2.00 I Ching Cards

cardlady22

At that price, we can all afford to be interested! The trouble will be when all of its little friends start jumping in my cart.
*whispers* I have a Mondazzi addiction!

BodhiSeed

cardlady22 said:
At that price, we can all afford to be interested! The trouble will be when all of its little friends start jumping in my cart.
*whispers* I have a Mondazzi addiction!
:D:D:D:D:D

hunter

Bible verses? On the I Ching? That will teach me not to purchase before waiting for several replies, even if a deck is only $2.00. Sigh! Plain and ugly would have been fine, but not Bible verses. I can't have Bible verses on my self-soothers! Not soothing!

I bought 4 cheap items with the $4.00 shipping option. I also bought a cheap I Ching book that I also will not be able to use. I'm already disappointed in 1/2 my order and it's not even here yet. SIGH!

I can't think of ANYTHING I would hate more on my I Ching cards. Bloody, dismembered limbs would have been better.

If I like the book I bought I guess I'll have to look at some other I Ching cards or coins.

hunter

The cards came in today. They are playing card sized and came in a little box just that size. They are medium weight cardstock with very light lamination. It feel and shuffles like an old, well used deck. They cards are yellowed a bit and aged looking. The deck is new but doesn't look it.

There is scripture on the cards and it is triggering bad memories for me. This could really be a good introduction paired with "The Magical I Ching" that is also on sale. I'd be very pleased if there was no scripture. I'm thinking of taking a black marker to the cards. I don't think most people will have the reaction I do, and will enjoy the cards as a nice starter deck for the I Ching.