Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Pole Ka tarot

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Le Fanu 

Thankfully didn't see the images with eyes poked out that Babalon mentions - but that in itself means that the deck is a definite no-no for me. I have a phobia you see...

But I prefer the Pips to the Trumps. Way more. Can't get into the Trumps at all...
Top   #21
Resident

PoleKa 
Smile

Hi everyone!

I'm Pole Ka, the author of the tarot deck. I came across this forum by chance, after researching about the Tarot of Marseilles. I was very interested to read what do you think about my cards!
Let me point out that my marseille tarot is officially released ! You can check it here : https://www.facebook.com/22705230400...type=3&theater
If you are interested to get it, don't hesitate to write me an email ( contact{at}poleka.fr )... I would love to have your detailed opinion on all of the deck.

Thanks and sorry for my English mistakes, i'm french!
Top   #22
Citizen

Metafizzypop 

I found a place that sells this deck.

http://morbidanatomy.bigcartel.com/p...artist-pole-ka

I noticed that none of the images shows the card with the horse with its eyes....you know.

Look out for the shipping costs.
Top   #23
Citizen

chorphee 

I was just looking for a modern deck with a Marseille deck influence and I'm glad to discover this deck. I have always been frustrated with the Marseille deck (hate the colors) And here, I love the colors, love the organic, disturbing theme. This is a style I can relate to...I'm jsut not sure about reading with it: could be darker than I think.
Top   #24
Resident

PoleKa 

Hello everyone !

If you want to order my tarot deck, you can ask me directly, by mail : contact(@)poleka(.)fr

The price will be a little less cheaper than morbid anatomy website.

thanks
Top   #25
Resident

Scorulia 

Awww, I missed this thread !
I have just received my pole ka yesterday and I LOVE it. I did the interview drawing today and it appears to me that the deck is going to be something like mischievous with me. I also understood something like "I am reliable but sometimes you may be in a trouble because of my strange style. Or maybe i'll be kidding you at times !"
That's really curious but it makes me feel even more intrigued by this deck !

Pole ka, I was a bit disturbed by the meanings of some of the cards, that seem quite far from the traditional Marseille meanings... Can you tell me more about that please ? Such a luck to have you here !
Top   #26
Resident

PoleKa 

Yes, I understand that you may be disturbed by the meaning of some cards. In fact, when I started to redraw the cards, I took a lot of liberties with the primary symbolic start because I wanted to make a very personal version of the Marseille Tarot.
But for me, all cards doesn't seems dark, there are a lot of little jokes that are hiding in the drawings. So there is plenty of interpretation levels !
Top   #27
Resident

Scorulia 

Thank you for your reply PoleKa !
I must take the time to have a closer look to all the arcanas, but I do like the idea of finding jokes in them without knowing it in advance
I agree with you, I don't find this deck dark at all actually. Well, some cards represent dark morbid situation, but I find a lot of humour and even some kind of sweetness in the way you represented them.
Top   #28
Resident

DarkYarns 

Another for the wishlist. The playful style of the figures reminds me of the Nicoletta Ceccoli deck, but with bolder colors and more eye-poking. I quite like this.
Top   #29
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 

I just received mine. I LOVE it ! Yes - jokes in every card; I don't find it dark at all. I'm not QUITE sure about the extra card which is a vagina with loads of umbilical cords coming out of it... but YES ! And it's printed by France Cartes - so no card stock issues.

You can buy it on amazon.fr
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.