Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #90

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Star

He is feeling bright about this but realises it might take some time

- has x been to B?
Page of Cups
Only in their imagination (or yours perhaps )

QU: As above
Top   #131
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Star

He is feeling bright about this but realises it might take some time

- has x been to B?
9 of daisies - I don't think they have.. as this card is about failed attempts, giving up and withdrawals..

Q: a card for me and A this weekend?
Top   #132
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

# 129 Thanks
Top   #133
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Two of Cups
Of course he's waiting !!!!!

QU: A card to meditate on please
3 of tulip - The Three of Tulips symbolizes a good conclusion. It can indicate the obtainment of a desired object, a healing resolution, or the mending of a friendship or unhappy situation.

Q: as above
Top   #134
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Samantha- in case you are wondering here is your card




My question: a card for me and A this weekend?
Top   #135
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
Samantha- in case you are wondering here is your card




My question: a card for me and A this weekend?
4 Swords (hierophant jumper)

I'm not sure you'll be doing much as one of you is tied to their obligations..

q: does he want to see me again or is he done?
Top   #136
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
4 Swords (hierophant jumper)

I'm not sure you'll be doing much as one of you is tied to their obligations..

q: does he want to see me again or is he done?
knight of tulips- he is certainly not done with you..

Q: is the obligation refers to my attendance for a students related celeb night tomorrow night? I am a teacher.
Top   #137
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
knight of tulips- he is certainly not done with you..

Q: is the obligation refers to my attendance for a students related celeb night tomorrow night? I am a teacher.
4 wands

if it is a celebration yes it is what it refers to...

what is the equivalent of a knight of tulip? is it cups?

q: his feelings currently
Top   #138
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
4 wands

if it is a celebration yes it is what it refers to...

what is the equivalent of a knight of tulip? is it cups?

q: his feelings currently
Emperor : he feels in control, stable and grounded.


Q: why I have not yet received and answer to the messages I sent ?
Top   #139
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
4 wands

if it is a celebration yes it is what it refers to...

what is the equivalent of a knight of tulip? is it cups?

q: his feelings currently
tulips is cups but the meaning sometimes differ..

4 of daisies - he is feeling secure in the fact that he knows you like him..

Q: will he compromise and see me on Saturday or sunday instead?
Top   #140




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.