Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Light Grey Art Lab's Cosmos Tarot and Oracle Set

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

HallowedNight 

I just ordered this deck! I'm super super excited~ It's absolutely gorgeous, my first gilded deck. And I love that the constellations are gold foil as well!

I can't wait for it to get here! X3
Top   #11
Citizen

earthair 

Are the 2 decks the same size so we could shuffle them together to form one giant UBERdeck?
Top   #12
Citizen

nisaba 

<innocent look>

A certain person tried a hard-sell on this deck in PMs to me (not including a link to this thread, so it couldn't have been rwc). Looks interesting. When-and-if I find the emotional energy to re-awake the Science Exchange threads, it will be a welcome addition - the Tarot part of it, anyway.

Not sure whether I'll be getting it. As some of you know, I have an addictive personality, and I tend to protect myself from having to buy new decks by the simple expedient of never clicking on a thread in this area that mentions a deck I don't already own ...so what am I doing here now?
Top   #13
Citizen

RavenLuna 

I left the link open on the laptop and my DH pre-ordered it for me. Yay! What a star - excuse the pun
Top   #14
Citizen

Nica 

The first deck was a big disappointment for me, so I am honestly not sure I will go forth and make the purchase.
Top   #15
Citizen

HallowedNight 

Is anyone else super excited for this deck to be out? It's shipping in a few weeks! I for one am flipping out, because I think it's going to be beautiful and amazing~ So I'm reviving this thread!

EDIT: I'm also kind of noticing that I've posted several times in here... I'm way too thrilled by this deck. :p
Top   #16
Citizen

RavenLuna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallowedNight View Post
Is anyone else super excited for this deck to be out? It's shipping in a few weeks! I for one am flipping out, because I think it's going to be beautiful and amazing~ So I'm reviving this thread!

EDIT: I'm also kind of noticing that I've posted several times in here... I'm way too thrilled by this deck. :p
Me! ME! I'm super excited too! I keep looking for more information, or a different shot of the cards, or a sneak preview, or anything. I might have a while longer to wait since I am in the UK, but not too much longer I hope.
Top   #17
Citizen

The Happy Squirrel 

You all have enabled me to order (pre order?) one
Top   #18
Citizen

HallowedNight 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenLuna View Post
Me! ME! I'm super excited too! I keep looking for more information, or a different shot of the cards, or a sneak preview, or anything. I might have a while longer to wait since I am in the UK, but not too much longer I hope.
Me too! I can't wait to see the whole deck. I'm not sure if it's gonna be a reading deck or a look-at-this-beautiful-deck deck, but I don't care either way because I'm just excited to have it here. :p I've been waiting for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Happy Squirrel View Post
You all have enabled me to order (pre order?) one
Yay!
Top   #19
Citizen

staticfuzz 

I am super tempted... I like what I see, and for basically two decks (one tarot and one small oracle) plus the book, $35 is pretty reasonable. Shipping's $9 which is kinda high but I can imagine it's a heavy package. But I would really like to see more cards... I've poked around their website a bit in the last few days and I can't seem to find more than a handful. There are just so many decks I want, I guess I'm a hard sell
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.