Tarot of the Crone by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince

MoonGypsy

Dear AT friends--you are the best!!! :D i am confident we can help make
this happen!

Please keep posting and sending in your requests to Ellen's contact link found here:

http://www.darkgoddesstarot.com/crone.htm

This fabulous deck deserves to be in print!!!!

FLizarraga

Has anyone else received answers? I just did. Very nicely and noncommittally worded, but still gives me more hope.

MoonGypsy

Has anyone else received answers? I just did. Very nicely and noncommittally worded, but still gives me more hope.

i have too, mi hermano! And i also received a very nice note this morning
from Ellen. :)

ETA: but so far, no decision has been mentioned regarding a reprint.
i think more peeps really need to continue to message Ellen with their Crone requests.

strings of life

3rd edition will be printed!

Ellen announced on Facebook that the first edition of the Dark Goddess is now OOP, but that she will reprint the 3rd edition of the Tarot of the Crone before reprinting the 2nd edition of the DG!

So happy! Great work, everyone :thumbsup:.

I adore the Tarot of the Crone, so I'm pleased that the deck will reach more people!

strings of life

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 202

MoonGypsy

Ellen announced on Facebook that the first edition of the Dark Goddess is now OOP, but that she will reprint the 3rd edition of the Tarot of the Crone before reprinting the 2nd edition of the DG!

So happy! Great work, everyone :thumbsup:.

I adore the Tarot of the Crone, so I'm pleased that the deck will reach more people!

Great News, sol!!! :D i am very, very pleased to hear this great news!

strings of life

The page isn't available but I'm so happy to hear that she's reprinting Tarot of the Crone!
Ah, her page is a personal profile, so you need to log in (and possibly friend her) to see it. I'll mention that in my original post.

Madrigal

Ah, her page is a personal profile, so you need to log in (and possibly friend her) to see it. I'll mention that in my original post.

Alas, I'm not on FB so getting the update here was very helpful. Thank you :thumbsup: