A Crystal Ball...

Sophie

At a holistic fair this afternoon, I saw the most gorgeous quartz crystal ball! I have been looking for one for over two years, but with that kind of investment, I was picky...

...and then I found it. Today. The most beautiful phantoms play inside it...and sweetest of all, it has a window!

I am in love.

It sits on my altar, as yet uncharged, but already very powerful.

I wasn't really looking. I had just bought a citrine from the Congo to serve as my "get-up-and-go" writing stone. My eye strayed...

Well, all great loves start that way.

Sigh.

:love: :love: :love:

HearthCricket

Oh, you must share pictures! I would love to see this beauty! Isn't it wonderful when the right one finally comes along? :)

Cerulean

Oh and thanks everyone, specially our HearthCricket!

I wanted to thank everyone's lovely inspiration and sharing...and especially thanks to HearthCricket for starting this thread and letting us see her growing collection...of course I'd love to enjoy a wonderful display as Lark's beauties...so will keep my pennies and eyes inspired to beautiful crystalline dreams...

And I'm eager to see the new inspirations...am going to try Geranium and rose sachets next...

Regards,

Cerulean_Damselfly

Alta

YES! along with HC and cerulean. Looking forward to a pic of your new lovely. It is a bit of a trick to get a nice shot of them, but part of the getting to know them phase anyway. Congratulations!

lark

Sounds like a beauty Fudugazi...I would love to see a picture too...

I was at the rock shop Sticks n' Stones last Wednesday and got a beautiful large banded amethyst sphere.
It's striped with bands of amethyst and quartz crystal.
Best part I got it with a birthday gift certificate....I'm a lot in love with it..strange of all the spheres I have I've never had an amethyst one and it's my birthstone.
So it was about time, and I was in the right place at the right time.

But one of my girlfriends has been looking for a clear crystal ball for a long, long time and she looked up and there it was sitting on the shelf...
So it was wisked into the back room untill she gets the rest of the money together to buy it.

that's what i love about crystals you don't find them they find you.

By the way Cerulean extremely beautiful displays...you have an eye for beauty that is unmatched and an art in itself!

Sophie

pics

Well, the lighting is not terrific in the flat, so I did what I could, and had to move it to take close-ups. None of them do justice to it, and I couldn't bring out the window inside it :(. I'm not much of a photographer, I'm afraid.

I'll try again later, when the light has shifted a little. In the meantime, here are three pics I took. The first one is on the altar, between Sidhe-Ra's incomparable Magician from the Tarot of the Sidhe, and Lillie's beautiful Priestess on wood, from the 4th AT Community Tarot. The other two I took in another room, for the sake of lighting, since flash blanked out all the phantoms.

Attachments

• Fud's crystal ball on altar.jpg
    Fud's crystal ball on altar.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Fud's crystal ball 1.jpg
    Fud's crystal ball 1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Fud's crystal ball 2.jpg
    Fud's crystal ball 2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 88

Little Baron

That looks lovely Fud!

Does it have a name, like the other here? ;)

I very much like Lillie's Priestess too.

LB

Sophie

Little Baron said:
Does it have a name, like the other here? ;)
A highly original name! I call it: My Crystal Ball ;). But give me a few days to learn how to use it and it will become the Teller of Truths (TT for short).

Yes, Lillie's Priestess is a beaut. I claimed her as soon as I saw her in the 4th ATF deck section. I'm going to have a bodice made just like hers, and gaze into TT.

Little Baron

Fudugazi said:
I'm going to have a bodice made just like hers, and gaze into TT.

We used to have a childhood character over here with a head like your ball. You could call it Bod :D

LB

HearthCricket

Lovely crystal ball, Fudugazi! Try later and see if you can get a picture of it in the sunlight. I was going to say "she", but I am not sure, having not being formally acquainted! :D