Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

A Crystal Ball...

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Crystals & Herbs

An strange animal

annik 

I bought a quartz crystal ball at a recent gem and mineral show. It have some fracture in it. I was very much attracted to it when I first saw it. I have two other crystal balls (one is clear and the other is the same color than sapphir but I think they are made of glass).

I did a handful look at them (especially the older two) but I didn't had success with them yet. But I am thinking to do more experiment with them.
Top   #161
Citizen

.traveller. 

I finally got a pic of Monsieur the black orb. I think he's made of obsidian but I'm not entirely certain. I'm sorry about the blurry pictures, this camera isn't very good... I need to bit the bullet and buy a new camera.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...s/monsieur.jpg
Top   #162
Citizen

HearthCricket 

Monsieur is quite handsome!
Top   #163
Citizen

.traveller. 

Thank you! Monsieur agrees with you
Top   #164
Citizen

Sophie 

I think we should introduce the handsome Monsieur (oh, I do like them that colour!), to my lovely delicately translucent Madame. She seems to have a zoo inside her but she's a good housewife (I know, I saw the clothes line first time I went peering into her depths).

Do you think they would breed?
Top   #165
Citizen

.traveller. 

Well I think they would have LOVELY offspring, Monsieur has two fascinating galaxy swirls that are offset from one another and I bet they would look breathtaking in a translucent form. He is looking a little panicked all of a sudden, I wonder what brought that on?
Top   #166
Just a little prairie faerie

lark 

Well, I don't know about you guys but I can see 3 little lion cubs in that beautiful sphere.
Top   #167
Citizen

.traveller. 

Which one? I was looking at the picture of Monsieur and I saw a woman holding a baby monkey that was wrapped in a blanket. I didn't see that while looking at Monsieur directly; usually I just see my face since he is so reflective.
Top   #168
Just a little prairie faerie

lark 

LOL your sphere .traveller..
Yup, I see three little lion cubs tumbling around playing and you see a monkey wrapped in a blanket...
That's why I love spheres!
It's like Where's Waldo... almost anything can appear.
Top   #169
Citizen

Pumpkin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller.
I finally got a pic of Monsieur the black orb. I think he's made of obsidian but I'm not entirely certain. I'm sorry about the blurry pictures, this camera isn't very good... I need to bit the bullet and buy a new camera.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...s/monsieur.jpg
Gorgeous.

If Monsieur and the lovely delicately translucent Madame produce, I will be happy to adopt.

I saw a kitty face and a puppy face in Monsieur. The kitty face is just above the window(?) reflection. Puppy off to the side of the reflection. Kinda like a poodle.
Top   #170

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.