Our Tarot Kickstarter - women's history tarot

UniversesCollide

Hey there! I hope you all don't mind me popping in here. I've never posted in the Aeclectic Tarot forums before, but after noticing several of my Kickstarter backers were coming from tarotforum.net... I had to see what was going on!

Thank you all soooooo SO SOOOO much for your kind words and support. It means the world to me. Here's a very Thoth-influenced card that I haven't revealed on social media or Kickstarter yet... Helen Keller is Two of Swords!

http://s28.postimg.org/mhkhh7qvx/HELEN_online.jpg

love & light,

Sarah Shipman

Thank you for the preview! I can hardly wait to see the full deck and companion book and am sincerely grateful for your efforts and dedication to this project. I needed this, think a lot of people did/do.

AnemoneRosie

Great job Sarah!

I'm curious, has the Emperor card been retitled, or did you keep it the same?

I'm hoping that it's the same and is the female Pope (Pope Joan I think her name is?) or some other woman-as-a-man.

DDwarks

Anybody know what's happening with this deck?

AJ

I'm curious also, not finding anything from friend google.

Green Faerie

I'm curious also, not finding anything from friend google.

This was in the comments on Sarah's Kickstarter page:

"@Megan Puebla Hi! Everything is on schedule with the project. I decided to push sending out any surveys until the card designs are completely done (which will be by the end of May/early June), so that people will have the full range to pick from when choosing rewards that are prints, etc."

So I gather that she is sending out surveys for people to choose their rewards (prints, etc.), and that all of the art should be done by the end of May, early June, with the decks coming out some time after that. I know it's not a definite timeline, but it's a start!