Help with the Everyday Witch Tarot Page of Cups

Flames

So, if someone asked you.. How does X feel about me? Or how does X think about me? You would say they are in exploration mode? Maybe like exploring their feelings for the person?

I hadn't thought of exploration! That is a good one. :thumbsup:

Thanks for responding. Flames! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

I remember my first finger painting experience as a child. I thought - "oh wow, this is amazing..." and I couldn't wait to draw and paint some more...because through art and creativity, I got to express and discover new things about myself that also made me feel different things about the world and who I was...

How does X feel about me?
Going on imagery and what I've already said about the card, I'd say X is experiencing new feelings or feelings they've never had before...and these feelings are opening them up in exciting ways. X could be feeling receptive towards Y. The paint all over the Page's outfit is symbolic of this process of exploration. There aren't any filters. This Page sometimes wears her heart on her sleeve...so, it can be both an overwhelming (vulnerable) and pleasant experience.

How does X think of me?
X thinks Y is child-like, sweet, pleasant, charming, tender, thoughtful, fun... Also, the Page of Cups enjoys giving from the heart. They like engaging in acts of kindness - through 'creative' means, for example - writing, drawing, painting, etc. So, X might think Y is creative, giving (or that Y gives from the heart) and genuine.

Just some more thoughts. ;)

BeyondtheVeil

Thank you!

I remember my first finger painting experience as a child. I thought - "oh wow, this is amazing..." and I couldn't wait to draw and paint some more...because through art and creativity, I got to express and discover new things about myself that also made me feel different things about the world and who I was...

How does X feel about me?
Going on imagery and what I've already said about the card, I'd say X is experiencing new feelings or feelings they've never had before...and these feelings are opening them up in exciting ways. X could be feeling receptive towards Y. The paint all over the Page's outfit is symbolic of this process of exploration. There aren't any filters. This Page sometimes wears her heart on her sleeve...so, it can be both an overwhelming (vulnerable) and pleasant experience.

How does X think of me?
X thinks Y is child-like, sweet, pleasant, charming, tender, thoughtful, fun... Also, the Page of Cups enjoys giving from the heart. They like engaging in acts of kindness - through 'creative' means, for example - writing, drawing, painting, etc. So, X might think Y is creative, giving (or that Y gives from the heart) and genuine.

Just some more thoughts. ;)

Thank you! I can see that. That does make sense. I know that some people may not want to be described that way but I don't see it as a negative either. Thank you for going through all of that trouble for me!! (((( BIG HUGS))). I don't know why I was getting so nervous with this card lol I totally can see exactly what you mean.

Thank you so much Flames for helping me! You guys are the best!!

Hugs,
Beyondtheveil