andybc ebook

Barleywine

It contains a chapter on the GT which goes through it step-by-step and also includes an example. It's a lot more in-depth, and clear (so I am told), than the blog ever was in how it explains what is near and what far in terms of level of distance.

It then explains the themes which I never included on my blog and how these are read and synthetised to give readings on work, on love, et cetera.

I noticed that you have a section on near/far disposition in Ciro's expanded full-color companion PDF to the Gilded Lenormand that I bought yesterday. Is this substantially similar to the material in your e-book? (of COURSE I still plan on supporting you by buying the book, just as soon as the wife isn't looking too closely at the bills }))

ditcher24

Unless I'm missing something, I was only on my mobile but when I go onto the book link there's two boxes for your name and email address. No direct point of purchase.

ditcher24

Has anybody purchased the book in pdf format. I don't particularly want to buy it on Kindle but I might have to.

Barleywine

Unless I'm missing something, I was only on my mobile but when I go onto the book link there's two boxes for your name and email address. No direct point of purchase.

I think I read somewhere that when you put in your e-mail address on Andy's site, he sends you a "watermarked" one first, and then you pay and get a "clean" one later. It may have been in an earlier thread. I assume eventual payment is via PayPal, but don't quote me on that.

ditcher24

I think I read somewhere that when you put in your e-mail address on Andy's site, he sends you a "watermarked" one first, and then you pay and get a "clean" one later. It may have been in an earlier thread. I assume eventual payment is via PayPal, but don't quote me on that.

That's what I thought myself. I went through the process yesterday and heard nothing since. Sort of thinking the Enchanted Lenormand Oracle maybe an alternative option at this stage.

andybc

Hello

When you submit your order on my site I will send you an invoice via paypal. When you've paid I send you a copy of the book licensed to you. The book has a very discreet watermark.

Unfortunately, I cannot always send invoices or copies straight away. I have to do it between my clients and also my teaching commitments but everyone gets their copy within 24 hours.

Everyone who requested a copy yesterday has received their invoices and copies (if they paid). I will check Wordpress to see if they've put any in the SPAM box (they seem to occasionally).

ditcher24

Hello

When you submit your order on my site I will send you an invoice via paypal. When you've paid I send you a copy of the book licensed to you. The book has a very discreet watermark.

Unfortunately, I cannot always send invoices or copies straight away. I have to do it between my clients and also my teaching commitments but everyone gets their copy within 24 hours.

Everyone who requested a copy yesterday has received their invoices and copies (if they paid). I will check Wordpress to see if they've put any in the SPAM box (they seem to occasionally).

Nice one Andy thanks, if not I'll resend it again .
Thanks.

ditcher24

I bought Andys book earlier, just about to start it so I'll give you all my thoughts over the next day or 2.

Lee

The book is back up on Amazon!

It is so much more readable since it has been re-edited and had the formatting streamlined. However, I did not automatically get the updated version, but with a quick call to Amazon, they manually sent me the new edition.

Now I can go back and comfortably re-read the book, and have my deck out to follow along with andy's instructions.

Congratulations, andy, on a wonderful new edition!
I as well had trouble getting the new edition. Like Asher, I had to call Amazon and request them to manually enable me to download the new one. I think what's happening is the Automatic Book Update feature requires the new edition to be fairly close to the old one. For this book, the number of revisions are apparently too great to allow it to be automatically updated, and for anyone who updates, they'll lose any annotations and bookmarks.

So for anyone who bought the original edition, be sure to contact Amazon (I used their chat feature) and request that they enable the download for you.