Neues Neupert Lenormand

Joon

The line drawings and colors are beautiful aren't they?!

I (in USA) bought this some years ago from esoterik shopping some years ago. I sent an email and we did our correspondence in Engish. If memory serves, I paid through paypal. Service was very quick. I bought more than one deck to make it worth paying for shipping; the prices to me (before shipping) were lower than advertised because I was not charged the VAT. I can definitely recommend doing business with esoterik.

When I received the deck, I was disappointed that the colors/images looked very dark, in particular the Mice card. I trimmed off the bright white edges and the cards brightened up considerably - and I can actually read the image on the Mice now. :)

The cards are small - smaller than French Cartomancy (which I've also trimmed) but larger than a mini. (FYI if a small size is a consideration for you.) Card stock is thick - no riffle shuffling even untrimmed I would guess, though I don't riffle; I find them easy to handle.

I am very happy to own these cards.
HTH!

G6

The line drawings and colors are beautiful aren't they?!

I (in USA) bought this some years ago from esoterik shopping some years ago. I sent an email and we did our correspondence in Engish. If memory serves, I paid through paypal. Service was very quick. I bought more than one deck to make it worth paying for shipping; the prices to me (before shipping) were lower than advertised because I was not charged the VAT. I can definitely recommend doing business with esoterik.

When I received the deck, I was disappointed that the colors/images looked very dark, in particular the Mice card. I trimmed off the bright white edges and the cards brightened up considerably - and I can actually read the image on the Mice now. :)

The cards are small - smaller than French Cartomancy (which I've also trimmed) but larger than a mini. (FYI if a small size is a consideration for you.) Card stock is thick - no riffle shuffling even untrimmed I would guess, though I don't riffle; I find them easy to handle.

I am very happy to own these cards.
HTH!

Thanks for the info! That's a bummer the printing was dark. All the demo cards they show look nice. Where is the email addy for this place?

Joon

Hi Golden

Without the bright white borders, the colors of the actual cards brighten considerably. It is a beautiful deck.

I'll PM you esoterik contact info.

G6

Hi Golden

Without the bright white borders, the colors of the actual cards brighten considerably. It is a beautiful deck.

I'll PM you esoterik contact info.

Got it, thanks! :)