Sabian Symbols Study Group: Cancer 27 - #117

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CANCER
Degree: 27
Number: 117

Symbol: A VIOLENT STORM IN A RESIDENTIAL CANYON FILLED WITH EXPENSIVE HOMES.

MCsea

Jones Key Word: Intensification

Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Nipples

Element: Jet Jet is a black organic mineraloid. Jet acts as an insulator against harmful energies and helps centre thoughts

A few words for this symbol - release anger, rage and turmoil, geology, foundations, cliffs, formations, landmarks, nature, extreme weather, extreme emotions. The potential to transform or crumble.

A 'friend' of mine has this as her sun - she is a real estate agent, very sucessful, she whirls around a bit like a storm, but she is very good at what she does.

Marina

tink27

My first thoughts on this symbol refer back to the previous symbol...the library of the luxurious home. A place of great discoveries, a place of seeking insight, of finding one's true nature, of finding one's Self! And when we do, we discover that things we learned from our peers, our parents our teachers, our cultures don't look familiar anymore. And as we journey inward we discover that human worth is not measured by what he owns, expensive cars, lavish homes, money. And in this discovery we wonder what would happen to us if we were to lose everything? If all that we were was sudden taken away from us? What would we be left with?

We would be left with one possession.....so precious we didn't see it untill all else was gone...ME, YOU, US, WE!! And when this happens, when we stand amonst the rubble of our homes destroyed by false pride and dead ends, we suddenly hear our own voice, we go our own way, seeking our own True Nature.

tink

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 340