Poll: How is your dream's deck?

ophrys

How is your dream's deck?
Or how has to be made a deck to be a speaking one?

Blessings

blashamma

My dream deck... well, I tend to like the stuff that most people don't. I like unusual, but timeless in a way, perhaps with a modern twist. I like monochromatic cards, and a border is a must. Some people dig that borderless thing, but I hate borderless decks. I like if the cards are long and thin. If they're wide and short, they're nto good. The closest I've come is the Tarot of the III Millennium. But there'es something that still isn't quite me about it. So guess what, I'm going to have to make my own deck. I have uber ideas for cards, I just need the time to make them. Of course, even then, I might not be satisfied. ha ha!
Gilded edges... gilded edges would be cool, though I heard it makes it more difficult to shuffle the deck.
This was a cool thread. So what are you going to do, make everyone their own dream deck? just kidding. You'll just make mine.

Ambyr_rain

my dream deck?

Well, I like decks with lots of color, lots of symbolism, I like the freedom that Cosmic tribe has, I don't want them so big that I can't shuffle them. I like decks that are not ordinary, although I don't care for decks that try to shock you. I don't like a dark decks, (usually gothic type decks) but being "fluffy" don't cut it either. I like decks that you can tell had a lot of thought put into them, not just "Ryder" knock offs...

kyuri

Hmm.. my tastes are very epicurean, so my dream deck would have to be beautiful but at the same time, powerful. I love decks that have a soft, fluid, dream-like quality but are anatomically and/or geometrically accurate. Imagery and symbolism would be uncluttered and cohesive, and the colours would be vivid but not clash. As much as I prefer being able to shuffle easily, I like when card pictures are fairly large, so I don't mind too much if dealing with them is a bit awkward. I also like decks that maintain some originality and add on new or different meanings to a card.

Sadly, I have decks that are close, but just not quite "it".

stella01904

MM ~ Good heavy card stock. Lots of detail. OLD. I like reproductions of old decks much better than any post-RWS. Uncoated would be nice. Some little mnemonic on the pips to help keep me from getting my poor wires crossed. Minchiate Fiorertine comes close, very close...BB, Stella