hopefully got an artist... wish me luck!

shadowdancer

I have had an offer regarding the artwork for my tarot deck creation!

If you remember back in November, I was excited at the fact I had all 78 cards created in writing, but nothing in pictoral form.

An artist has come forward willing to undertak the project, having worked previously on a deck of playing cards with a theme of flowers and herbs. He is a university graduate with graphic design background, but sees this as something he can really enjoy and put into his portfolio.

I know it is early days but please wish me luck with this!! I am staying positive that it will come into being. We are taking it slowly at this stage just in case it is not something he can follow through in the way I want it to appear but we are both giving it a go.

Thanks to Steve though for his support last year when I was getting a little too excited. He has given me the energy to really do all I can to follow it through.

Will keep you all posted. Even if it is not taken up, if it turns out how I envisage, I am willing to go it alone with self publication. I have been looking at as many decks as possible, and have not yet seen one that is in the same vein as this deck I have in my head!

Davina

baba-prague

Great news. All best wishes, I hope it goes really well for both of you. Look forward to seeing the cards!

huredriel

That's great news, wishing you all the best.
x Huredriel

rachelcat

Wow! Thank is great! I hope everything works out perfectly for you.

Elizabeth Genco

Yes, indeed, best wishes! Tons of encouragement from here....

CreativeFire

that is good news! wishing you the best of luck and hope it progresses well for you. :)

cheers
CF