The Circle - Ok so here is how it works.

Deckster

I have been wanting to post a video of how The Circle works and get some feedback from all of you. I am not a video star or an actor or anything, but none the less I thought it would be a good thing to, basicly, let folks see how it works.

http://thecircledeck.blogspot.com/

You can explore the deck further and/or purchase it at this link.

http://www.thecircledeck.com

Look forward to comments.

Deckster

memries

I read most of your site and watched the video. I think it is very interesting and certainly innovative. I like the overall color as well. It is comforting.

I could not see the cards exactly but maybe I never found that site. Does each card include different scenes or is that my misunderstanding ?
I look forward to your further video.

We did an Archetype study on here where at the end you put your Archetypes on a large circle (like pieces of pie) and it was very revealing so I would assume your cards are as well inasmuch as they are inter related to each other. Good luck with your effort and I will check again very soon.

Deckster

Thanks Memries!

memries said:
I read most of your site and watched the video. I think it is very interesting and certainly innovative. I like the overall color as well. It is comforting.

Thank you so much! It's really amazing to share and get feedback. I have really enjoyed seeing others experience the deck

memries said:
I could not see the cards exactly but maybe I never found that site. Does each card include different scenes or is that my misunderstanding ?

Yes, each card has different scene or image. You can see the cards at www.thecircledeck.com go to OWN THE CIRCLE, then click on EXPLORE THE CARDS

memries said:
I look forward to your further video.

I have been crazy busy through the holiday but I hope to have another video or just a simple cast up in the next few days...probably over the Holiday

memries said:
We did an Archetype study on here where at the end you put your Archetypes on a large circle (like pieces of pie) and it was very revealing so I would assume your cards are as well inasmuch as they are inter related to each other. Good luck with your effort and I will check again very soon.

Yes, very much like that. They come with a 64 page book that helps familiarize the user as to what each card means in each place on the wheel BUT of course what has been so exciting to see is how users have been able to use them in different ways to explore thier own rich inner lives.

formaldehydeKtn

Beautiful!

I started looking at this deck last night, and I have to say, I'm in LOVE! Beautiful deck.... It's now on my wish list :)

Deckster

Yea!

formaldehydeKtn said:
It's now on my wish list :)

I am glad you like it...I look forward to sending this your way. Let me know when you do order it that you are part of AT.