ArCANIS tarot on kickstarter

Belinda2

Thanks for sharing I see a lot of sense of humor in those cards, and I do like animals.

barefootlife

Man, I really love the art style on these. Simple, minimalist, angular, to the point. I need to ponder whether this is a deck I'd really use.

Darytessekhmet

Enablers... sigh, I am a backer. ;)

Dogs&Coffee

Ugh! So cute! I swear I'm going to go broke and stuff if I keep hanging around here...

Lain_82

I backed it yesterday! I've been following the artist on instagram for a while and I can't wait to get my hands on the final product :) On a different note, I'm going to have to start doing a lot of extra hours at work to pay for all the decks I want to get this month.

CherryNukaCola

Love the style of the art.

wolfinsheeps

Hi everybody! I am the designer of this deck, and I just wanted to register to say thank you so much for your support! This is my first kickstarter, and really my first venture into the tarot community outside of just my group of friends, so this means a great deal to me. Thank you!

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, wolfinsheeps!

I also backed your deck with companion book. Looking forward to adding your deck to my collection. Animal decks usually don't speak to me, but there's something about the quirkiness of your deck that pulled me in.

Rodney