Playing Marseille

G6

Reminds me a bit of the Tarot de la Rea. The watercolor and palette. I'm by no stretch a Marseille expert, but watercolor and Marseille is a thing. It's not a traditional thing, but it's a thing, right?

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tarot-de-la-rea/

I still don't have the Maybe Lenormand, but I like it. šŸ˜Š

ayuryogini

I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to order it then; can hardly wait, and will enjoy the sweet anticipation.

JylliM

Beautiful just beautiful, if only I could afford this first limited run... and the pips are perfect.

I agree, and am in the same boat with not being able to afford it. Thank goodness there'll be a mass market edition for us!

baconwaffles

I agree, and am in the same boat with not being able to afford it. Thank goodness there'll be a mass market edition for us!
I hope the deck does get a mass market edition because I sure would love to own this beauty. Very appealing and I love the use of the playing card pips the most! Keeping my fingers crossed...

JylliM

I hope the deck does get a mass market edition because I sure would love to own this beauty. Very appealing and I love the use of the playing card pips the most! Keeping my fingers crossed...

I think I read elsewhere that there will be. Hope so!

theEnigma

Somehow this went under my radar. I love his color pallet, and a hand painted ltd edition? Done. So excited :)