Tea Party!

Me too - I would be interested........

Mmmmmmm Tea!

CHANGE PLACES!!!!!!

greenfrog

Me too, if your still doing it and its not too late. :D

ravenest

And me, what do I do?
I just got given a collection of various types.

a_shikhs

This sounds like a lovely idea.. Im in.. :) But this is an old thread. I'll pm sunshineluvr and ask her if this exchange is still on..

Guiding Cauldron

hello everyone :)

oh its so nice to see you all again!
lol the funny thing is this thread is several months old now, but its nice to see it revived!!

I have been pm'ed to see if this is still on and A_shiks is organizing this now, she is very excited about it as well :)

I'm signing up for the xchange as well and can't wait to see who I partner with!! blessings to all xx

a_shikhs

Thanks a lot sunshineluvr for starting this exchange. :)

Well I just want to say that everyone signing up for this exchange should make sure to send out their packages. This is an exchange where we all are signing up not only to receive goodies but also to send goodies. In the past few exchanges, there were quite a few people who didnt receive any parcel even though they sent out theirs which is truly unfair. I hope it is a fair exchange. :)

As sunshineluvr has already suggested, no likes and dislikes will be posted. You can send anything tea related. :)

Sign up for this exchange will close on the 15th of November. Then I will pair up everybody and send you your person's address.

Chronata

cool! How do we officially sign up?

Do we PM you, Shikhs...or just sign up in this thread?

I am very excited about this idea...I love the idea of "tea related " things! :D

Guiding Cauldron

anybody who would like to sign up can just say sign me up here on this thread :) that way there is one place for everyone to get involved and A_shihks doesnt have to remember who pmed her :)

euripides

what the heck... I'll join in, sounds like fun. Sign me up!

Can I suggest that you perhaps post a 'maximum' spend as I hate it if I get something expensive when I've sent some little handmade thing... I'm on a bit of a budget at the moment.

ooh I had a fun idea for something I can make.... I assume that anyone doing this will genuinely love tea, right?!

Euri

a_shikhs

Chronata said:
Do we PM you, Shikhs...or just sign up in this thread?

Everybody can sign uo here in this thread.