Tea Exchange

Guiding Cauldron

:( mines delayed

oh im so sorry i have everything else but 1 item has gone astray!! i've been waiting for it for a week now! :( i will try to post it with or without said item this week. I understand about the post lately as well, they are bringing havack to our town as well - so much fo rxmas cheer and all that! the grumpy ones need a major blessing boost!! lol :) hope others packages get safely to where they r going to.

Guiding Cauldron

horay!

ok, my package is FINALLY ready to mail out tommorrow!! It will make its way across the pond so be patient :) Keep an eye out and i truly hope everything is well recieved. blessings xx

tabbycat

My parcel arrived today, mysteriously wrapped in fabric and sealed with wax! When I found my way inside, there was a box of goodies. There was a box of Taj Mahal tea bags and a pretty silky purple bag full of masala tea bags. There were three wooden-framed coasters with little paintings under glass - the Taj Mahal, an elephant and a woman with peacocks. There was a packet of decorated gift envelopes and two lovely golden jingling anklets!
Thank you, Shikhs, for a wonderful parcel!

a_shikhs

Hi tabbycat,
Im so happy you got the parcel safely. And happier that nothing in it broke. ;) I was really scared that the coasters might break. Thus I put loads of bubble wrap on them. :) I hope you enjoy everything and have a great time sipping indian tea. :D

euripides

yes, mine STILL isn't posted. I'm trying to juggle about 50 million things at once right now. You'll notice I haven't been my usual gobby self on the forum.

I did spend half an hour deciding which Australian tea might be palatable (they aren't the greatest, but I figured the novelty value might make up for it) and I'm trying to find time to finish the other things I'm putting in.

might have to email the recipient so they don't think they are forgotten.

Euri

tabbycat

*puts paw up and confesses* Mine isn't posted yet too! I've been collecting interesting teas, but haven't packed it all up yet. I'll do it very soon, I promise!

Chronata

well...no one said we absolutely HAD to get these out so they get there before Christmas..did they?
I mean...I think Tea (and tea related items) are enjoyable ANYTIME! :D

That said...I finally mailed mine. But it has a loooong way to go...and who knows if it will get there this month at all!

(I did upgrade the postage though...so I hope it does! The postage alone cost twice as much as what's inside! Yikes! )

so...if my Secret Tea Gifter hasn't mailed mine yet...no worries...I am patient!
(and I will be gone out of town all next week anyway!):D

greenfrog

I got my package a couple of days ago, but haven't been able to post because my internet isn't doing what its supposed to and even now its very slowwww....

Thanks Eco74 for my package, It did get opened my customs and according to the included letter by them, they did remove something.

But I did get the cane sugar, teas strainer tongs, the teas strainer holder, and the Black Tea with Cloudberry and Apple and Green Tea with Passionfruit and Cornflower.

There both delicious!!

Thanks Again

Hope my package gets enjoyed as much!! and nothing gets taken out...
The package has a few Australian icons (Not very tea related I know, but Yum!) so they should b OK, they probably get sent overseas all the time.

Guiding Cauldron

ty tyty :)

my T package arrived today, and it was lovely!

i got chamomile T
Aussie style bikkies :) YUM!!
marmite
and alovely T cup aww i love it truly it reminds me of the orient :)

ur thoughtfulness is so appreciated blessings and thank you xx

greenfrog

That was quicker than I thought.
and its Vegemite!! :p

The most Australian think I could think of to go with Tea were Tim Tams or Anzac Biscuits, and I luv both.... but Tim Tams rule!!

Hope they got there OK and weren't melted or anything...