Jonasa Jaus Tarot

Laura Borealis

This one is a real beauty, and will appeal to lovers of all things floral and feminine. I first saw it on Tumblr, but she is now offering it for sale. I'll just quote the artist's own words -

Jonasa Jaus Tarot is my first self-published work.

My tarot is a version of marsella´s tarot. I read the book EL TAROT DE MARSELLA O “ EL ARTE DEL TAROT” written by Alejandro Jodorowsky and that book inspired me.
I made my own vision of the tarot relating medicinal plants, flowers and insects with the meanings that Alejandro Jodorowsky explained in his book.
The meanings of each card are the same as those of the tarot of Marseilles but with my conceptual drawings about it.
And the names of each letter are written in Galician my native language.
I enjoyed doing this tarot. I hope you enjoy it too.

Her shop on Big Cartel: http://jonasajaus.bigcartel.com/
Her Tumblr: http://jonasajausdesign.tumblr.com/

Truly beautiful deck!

Attachments

• jonasa jaus tarot.jpg
    jonasa jaus tarot.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 3,662
  • jonasa jaus all.jpg
    jonasa jaus all.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2,163
  • jonasa jaus magician.jpg
    jonasa jaus magician.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,933

aquestionmark

YES! I just ordered a copy. Such a beautiful deck for sure!

martykens

I just ordered as well! Such a modern take on Marseilles :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astilano

So lovely deck. Thank you for sharing.

desertrat

Definitely on my wish list. :heart:

MadeiraDarling

This is so gorgeous I might actually die!

rylla

Wow! Impressive. Unfortunately it is sold out :( :( :(

kalliope

The images Laura attached had me slightly interested, but when I clicked through to the creator's website it really won me over. It's very beautiful in those close-up shots showing richer colors. And I love the tall and thin card shape!

There's something about the unusual yellowish-green & purple color scheme that's very appealing.

I do worry that it wouldn't be very readable for me, though, with all of the unrecognizable plants, even though I love the idea of it...

gregory

Sold out. Bummer.

Anise

That's very pretty. Not sure I like the color scheme, but I love the linework, so on my watchlist this goes. Looks like she's trying to reprint a new, if smaller sized, version.