Silhouettes Tarot Deck to be released.....

desertrat

Congratulations, MASA September, on creating such a unique and whimsical deck. I received mine today and am quite taken with its beauty and charm. I am finding that, due to the silhouette aspect of the image, I must stare at it for a while before my brain will process the complete picture. I very much enjoy discovering new details in each card the longer I gaze. Lovely work - so happy to own this deck. :heart:

KristinCali

Holy crap. Must have.

*searches for wallet*

rwcarter

My deck also arrived. I agree about the silhouette aspect of the image. Took me a long time to see the charioteer in the Chariot, for example. On first pass, my favorite card is easily the 10 Swords - the drama in that card!

And while 3 swords piercing a heart and 8 arrows flying through the sky is so passe as it's already been done (to death....), this deck does those images in a way that didn't make me grimace.

I got the deck with the 5 extra cards. I didn't notice any flaws in the deck on first glance. My biggest peeve is that the shrinkwrapping is SO thick and tight that I had to be really careful. I used an exacto knife to open the outer box only to find the deck inside shrinkwrapped too. Didn't want to damage the edge treatment, so made a very small nick between the LWB and the last card in the deck, worked a fingernail in and finally was able to rip the shrinkwap off.

I have a reading to finish tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be able to take a closer look at the deck tomorrow night.

Rodney

avalonian

Oh wow, mine has arrived today and it is an absolute delight. I've just spent the last ten minutes going through the cards and couldn't stop smiling.

I am also delighted to report that I cannot see anything that would be described as a blemish, it appears to be perfect.

:) :heart: :)

Edited to add that if ever a deck deserved to be picked up by a major publisher and go global it's this one.

:) :) :)

WhiteWolfy

Mine arrived today too. I checked my deck and i can't see any flaws or blemishes whatsoever. A really fantastic deck and i'm really over the moon with it (on first inspection) and i'm looking forward to spending quality time with it in the next few days!

Well done MASA!! :)

Linfang

Well, a big thank you to all enablers here :) I could not resist any longer and ordered it as well. From what I saw online, the colors are just what I like in a deck. Keep your fingers crossed that it will find it's way here soon.

KristinCali

I just got mine and I am thrilled with it! Lovely box and lovely cardstock, lovely silver edges. I love the way the RWS symbolism is portrayed in this deck! The colors are so very rich.

Amazing work Masa. <3

PS- I don't see any blemishes on my deck!

Dusk Till Dawn

So, since I really do need something to be HAPPY, I ordered too!

mah jong

I tried to resist, but I couldn't.....I ordered it and it arrived today.

To me, the deck is like a child who is an old soul. It is a whimsical deck with gentle imagery. Since it is draped in silhouette though, there is an almost sad knowledge and understanding of the difficulties of this world embedded within the deck. It's quite a beautiful, soulful deck.

Congratulations MASA September!

karen0205

I ordered mine 5 weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. How long has it been taking
for decks to arrive?