POCKET SIZE TIN EDITION POLL

WHICH DECK WOULD YOU LIKE IN A POCKET SIZE TIN EDITION?

• Total voters

Shade

I do wonder, for those of us who cast a vote for the Nigel Jackson: is it because we want a pocket version or because we just want a reprint of any kind of the deck?

My other vote was for the Druidcraft because it's such a highly usable deck at such a gigantic size. Also, being focused on nature spirituality it's one I'd like to have with me when I'm reading in natural settings.

G6

I'm not saying people don't want it, I'm just saying it's not likely no matter how much people want it. Too much legal wrangling.

I read a bit about the drama with Original vs. New Mythic, but I really don't remember. If it's a definite no-go I might have included a different option.

If it's not a definite no-go maybe this will put it out there again that folks would like a reprint of Original Mythic.

G6

I do wonder, for those of us who cast a vote for the Nigel Jackson: is it because we want a pocket version or because we just want a reprint of any kind of the deck?

My other vote was for the Druidcraft because it's such a highly usable deck at such a gigantic size. Also, being focused on nature spirituality it's one I'd like to have with me when I'm reading in natural settings.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the focus of US Games is with the Tin Editions, but it seems like classics/best sellers. I'd also like to see them use the Tin Editions for desirable OOP decks.

YES, DruidCraft is a prime candidate for a Pocket Tin Edition. It's published by St. Martin's Press, but it's a real shame that such an awesome general deck that I'm sure sold well was printed DOOR SIZED. Even my trimmed version is TOO BIG.

IHeartRescues

in a TIN

Only reason I would take this partic poll is not a vote for pocket size, but in a protective TIN. Then pocket-size would be automatic perhaps. :D Oh and "no Borders" for the Thoth-don't want the artwork any smaller.

G6

THOTH TIN EDITION NO BORDERS, please :)

Only reason I would take this partic poll is not a vote for pocket size, but in a protective TIN. Then pocket-size would be automatic perhaps. :D Oh and "no Borders" for the Thoth-don't want the artwork any smaller.

No Borders, good point.

If the Pocket Size doesn't matter to you there are many'o places that sell cool tins for cheap that would work for tarot like Paper Mart...

http://www.papermart.com/metal-cont...KEfgodvMcHfw#ctl00_CPH_19037IxTlCl_titleLabel

Scarlet Woodland

Deviant Moon should be a no brainer for them... BORDERLESS! How amazing would that lil tin be :D

Wild Unknown should work well scaled down and would be great to have a rough and tumble, carting around version.

I love the size of the Druidcraft but yup, would order a pocket, tin version to actually fit in my bag. The artwork would be a shame to squish but I know it inside out anyway so no problemo :)

celticnoodle

yep! I'd buy a Wild Unknown and the Druidcraft too in a pocket tin. I'd LOVE it! As I'm really only familiar with those two decks mentioned, that is all I voted for. I wouldn't mind having the Robin Wood also in a pocket sized tin--(or does this one exist already?), but borderless. Its my favorite reading deck.

Dee Ell

Now were getting nitty gritty. I feel like if they already made the pocket size or a mini I shouldn't include it, BUT point taken. When US Games runs out of Thoth Pocket Edition in a paper box they REALLY SHOULD do it as a Tin Edition. Please and thank you! :)

:) well since this is all from a thread with IN A TIN in all caps I don't think that's getting "nitty gritty" ;) most people like the protective tins and you have to buy tins in bulk from that site you linked (and they're not sized for the deck)

anyway, I've gone through the other thread for decks people requested multiple times not included in this poll so anyone wanting to vote can do so here as well:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=260106

G6

Tins for Decks Already in Print

:) well since this is all from a thread with IN A TIN in all caps I don't think that's getting "nitty gritty" ;) most people like the protective tins and you have to buy tins in bulk from that site you linked (and they're not sized for the deck)

anyway, I've gone through the other thread for decks people requested multiple times not included in this poll so anyone wanting to vote can do so here as well:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=260106

There's plenty of places to buy tins that work for tarot decks. Here's one that'll cost you $1 for a tin for your decks; no need to buy a case. That is, if you do just want tins for your decks and are fine with the sizes they are already printed.

http://www.specialtybottle.com/metal-tin-containers/hinged

Dee Ell

There's plenty of places to buy tins that work for tarot decks. Here's one that'll cost you $1 for a tin for your decks; no need to buy a case. That is, if you do just want tins for your decks and are fine with the sizes they are already printed.

http://www.specialtybottle.com/metal-tin-containers/hinged

I understand - my point was simply that the other thread wasn't asking about just pocket sizes (there are other threads ask that) but specifically about which people would like as a pocket TIN printing ;)

But no worries - there's no harm in doing more than one poll... If anything, hopefully they'll see how much people want this kind of version!

(and borderless goes without saying - esp at this size)