POCKET SIZE TIN EDITION POLL

WHICH DECK WOULD YOU LIKE IN A POCKET SIZE TIN EDITION?

• Total voters

EmpyreanKnight

I personally would love to have a Deviant Moon pocket sized deck, but I think that the Druid Craft deck would be much better. Mostly because the regular deck is sooo big already, I think a lot of people find it to be a turn off (Although it is a beautiful deck).

You are allowed to vote for more than one deck. But since you have already cast your vote, that option is now closed, I think.

baconwaffles

Robert Place's Vampire Tarot and Le Tarot Noir,

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

baconwaffles

Don't see the list of decks but I imagine the decks I listed aren't an option in the poll. I would say then, any Marseille pocket in a tin.

G6

Don't see the list of decks but I imagine the decks I listed aren't an option in the poll. I would say then, any Marseille pocket in a tin.

Robert Place's Vampire deck was HUGE even my trimmed is TOO BIG! It's OOP, but if it is reprinted a pocket tin would be AWESOME!

G6

Although not in a tin there is a pocket Marseilles deck in print.

baconwaffles

Although not in a tin there is a pocket Marseilles deck in print.
I didn't know that, what pocket Marseille?

Also, yeah the Vampire Tarot is huge! I would love it smaller but I would never dare trim it.

G6

Also, yeah the Vampire Tarot is huge! I would love it smaller but I would never dare trim it.

Vampire is easy to trim and edge because there is an interior black border. It doesn't help that much (a little) because the cards are still unmanageable trimmed.

G6

I lied (o my) and said I wouldn't vote for any of the above decks. But to me the Royal Fez would be doubly good to have in a tin, bc the simpler images lend themselves to smallness, and it would be great if it was back in PRINT. Voted!

Happy to hear you had a change of heart. šŸ˜‰

G6

Update

I wasn't sure who to email, so I plumped for Philip Carr-Gomm as he's head of the Order that I belong to. At least he could pass it on to Connections (or whoever has the rights at the moment).

If I hear anything back, I'll let you know :) I would LOVE to get my hands on a smaller Druidcraft with something sturdy to protect it.

Any word?