What has Jupiter in Leo done for YOU?

Keslynn

This particular transit went right across my 8th house stellium which includes my Sun, Moon, Jupiter and Mercury. Boy has this been a big year for me! Not the easiest, mind, but I definitely believe that it helped me make changes for the better. I've had a lot of trouble focusing on my schoolwork, but no trouble at all with spiritual pursuits. I made the incredible (if you knew how I was raised, you'd understand) leap into exploring Goddess spirituality, which has made me feel more spiritually complete.

Also, I made the big decision to take a year off from grad school to recover from some serious burnout and to re-evaluate what I want to do. I'm pursuing the path that will make me most happy, but it took some ovaries for me to get out there and take the first step.

I got rid of the loser ex who'd been string me along. Then I met a wonderful man who I'm still dating. This guy I'm with now is head and shoulders above any other man I've EVER dated.

I've made new friends who are different than anyone else I've met.

Overall, consistent with the 8th house transit, I've been slowly and drastically transformed. While I can't speak for any instances dealing with other people's money, the death/rebirth theme has been VERY strong.

Moongold

Keslynn said:
This particular transit went right across my 8th house stellium which includes my Sun, Moon, Jupiter and Mercury. Boy has this been a big year for me! Not the easiest, mind, but I definitely believe that it helped me make changes for the better.

Keslyn,

Do you have all of those planets in your 8th House? :)

One day would like to hear your experiences of 8th House stuff.

Many blessings

oceanpoetry

aaahhh, it has been an especially eventful year! Jupiter in Leo has been transiting my 12th house. Kicking off this transit, was a week stay at the hospital for kidney infection and lupus flare. Hospitals are in the 12th House domain, so I readily see how it fits into this transit. Also 12th house is house of occult and mysticism. This transit also marks a time of renewed interest in occult studies, tarot cards in particular. I joined Aeclectic. Being sick gave me the opportunitiy to take time off and take it easy to recover, which led me to introspection.

I appreciative of Jupiter in Leo, because this transit has brought good things into my life, a renewed perspective.

Now I am looking forward to transit of 1st house, this should be interesting!

dadsnook2000

Jupiter in Leo & the 3rd house.

This has been a big creative year as Jupiter transited my 3rd house! Creative? you say. Yes. I have Mars in Leo/3rd and Mercury/Venus in Libra/5th -- both in a yod aspect to Saturn in the Pisces/10th. When ever this pattern is triggered at any point in my chart I go into a creative binge. Jupiter squares Saturn and trines Mars (also sextiles Mercury/Venus). It works big time.
I've created a series of tarot card figures, wood carved in deep relief, painted similar to the source card, and mounted on carry and storage boxes. I'll be replicating these this fall and offering them on the Internet. Sorry about the commercial but this has been a big creative project -- miniature carving, casting and molding, wood finishing, web-site creation, etc. Jupiter always did look for an expansive expression. Dave.

Pipkin

Jupiter

The first half of Jupiter in Leo hit my 11th house, as I have trouble remembering a month ago let alone further back than that I can't say how it manifested itself during that time. However, the second part of Jupiter in Leo whilst in my 12th has seen more focus and attention on my quiet time, I do meditation and I would say I have been doing that more during this transit, also someone I know (the friendship link I can place now from Jupiter's 1st half) set up a group which I was invited to attend, doing meditation and psychic development. I have had a lot of personal insights into myself from the quiet time and more inner peace.