cards: mythic astrology

truthsayer

i haven't worked much with my set. however, liz greene is a well known astrologer who's been around at least 20 years if not longer with astrology and tarot. she seems to have done considerable study into archetypes and myths as she was also part of the team for the mythic tarot. if you have this tarot deck and like it you'll prob like the mythic astrology. the astro set is well thought out. i'd agree with what wicce said about the set. it's not like a astro tarot set or tarot astro set. both stand on their own. the deck is also beautiful. you won't learn how to use it in a few hours but anything worth learning isn't always simple.

Minderwiz

I'd echo what truthsayer says. Liz Greene is a recognised top notch astrologer and her work is very highly regarded.

However - this is a card set and therefore is intended (presumably) for cartomancy - rather than an astrological text as such. I wouldn't recommend it as a learning tool for Astrology but in its own terms as a card deck it may well be worth the purchase.

If you like the pictures and it 'speaks to you' then buy it and try it!