Early sign-up for January Faery Seekers Circle

Alta

Hi faery lovers!

I saw that the January Rune Circle sign up had gone up and it made me wonder if this might be a good idea for us as well. I am going to be away from the 23rd on, possibly into the first few days of January. However if you post after I leave, I'll tidy up when I get back.

So:

The Faery Seekers Circle uses the decks of Brian Froud, the Faeries' Oracle and/or the Heart of Faery. No other faery decks.

The circle runs for a calendar month, generally with the readings being from the 1st to the 20th and everything to be complete by the end of the month. This month the partner assignments may (or may not) be a day or two late, depending. :)

Hopefully January will be an easier month to run a circle and maybe folks are glad to relax with the fae after Christmas.

Here is the suggested spread, it can be used for something specific or adapts nicely to a general reading. I can even see it as a 'look ahead' reading for the rest of the year. Orenda developed this and I adapted it for the FSC.
Card 1: where you are now. Could be the situation or your feelings about it.

Card 2: what are you drawing towards yourself (what people or forces do you attract), or what attracts you?

Card 3: what are you turning away from, or, what aspects turn away from you?

Card 4: what external obstacles are you/ will you be encountering?

Card 5: what serves you best right now, in life or specifically for a situation.

Card 6: could be advice, a recommended action, or a probable outcome.
Too many cards for beginning readers? leave out cards 2 and 3.

Faery Lovers of any experience level are welcome, we are a friendly crew. But, if you start, you must finish.

Alta

Starting in the February rounds, aurarcana will be monthly alternate host.

oak_woman

Oh - I seem to be first :) Please sign me up, Alta. This spread looks interesting!

NikkiB

I just got these decks! can i play please (likely i'll be rubbish but would like to get to know these decks better :D)

DragonFae

I'm in for January...my life should be calmer by then. :)

strings of life

Sign me up as well.

I'm also looking forward to co-hosting this exchange with you Alta :).

Mellaenn

Sure, I'm up for FSC for January - if it gets closer to time and I don't show up, can you please remind me? I don't want to sign up and forget in two weeks. :grin:

autumn star

I would like to sign up too, thanks for the PM :)

Alta

Hi everybody and welcome! Sorry, haven't been as communicative, busy day. Glad that faery lovers are signing up to play!

Alta :heart:

darkbookworm13

Please sign me up as well, I am intrigued and excited to participate in this. I am curious though, would we be posting our readings online and with the help of a partner? I have never done this and am unsure what I would be doing

>_< don't want to mess it up at all