Same Sex Relationship Spread

Bernice

Ariving late at this thread, so not read all the posts (Apologies - got to do dinner in moment).

My twopennoth:
A relationship betwen two people is just that = a relationship. Doesn't matter whether the people are gay or alien/human, or anything else!

If its the RELATIONSHIP itself that the query is about (not, person A & person B), then just do a spread for "A Relationship". Maculine & feminine energies within the relationship will be seen in the cards, and show how they combine (or don't combine :( ).

When in doubt about doing synastry (astrology), I do a Composite Chart for the 'relationship'. Usually pretty accurate.

Sorry, that must have been at least fourpennoth...

Bee

aceofhearts

a little off topic and hope its ok to reply!

I did ask the ways in which my friend reads out of curiosity. He said "well how do you read?" and said "well my way is the same as yours." What do you
expect sort of reply. He explained he does use a spread to find out when he will meet his new partner and the timeing to meet them. Sometimes what the person will be like or how it will pan out.
I really want him to read for me sometime but hes a little reluctant to read for others he knows well. Insisting its personal and preffers reading for strangers not those close to him. I tried a little nudge and told him "not be so square" in a jokey way. didnt work. I will bring it up at a later date and not hassel him but try for a reading. Ive had reiki done via him but thats it.
I managed to get a sneak peak at one deck but that was about it. Its called The Vertigo Tarot as he collects comic/rpg decks.

jrr01

Wedekit said:
Just to throw in my two cents:

As a gay man, I am not open to the idea of an "open relationship" (as in sex with other people) in any form or fashion. If they aren't satisfied with just me then I don't really see a point with being in a relationship with them. Sex isn't even the main event to me; I'm in it for love! (Which is probably why I spend most of my time single, I bet lol.)

Your right Wedekit... I agree with you 100%... :)