Full Moon Lenormand [a new Halloween deck]

shadowdancer

It is a lovely deck - agreements all round there :)

However, having just spent $24 on a 78 card tarot deck and book set, I cannot justify spending this sort of money on a 36 card set. The Gilded Reverie I may have done, but even that is usually less than $20, and is currently $12 on Amazon.

Sadly I see this high price with a lot of Lenormand decks, understanding postage will account for some of the cost, and this is probably a good thing - means my collection will stay manageable.

Davina

Disa

Thanks, D. :heart: He was a black Siamese with grass green eyes...a real talker. He looked like a little black panther...
Oh i can hardly stand it, i miss him soooo very much...

YW:heart: I know it's so hard to lose them :heart:

My Siamese isn't black all over, his face and feet and tail are very very dark brown and the rest is lighter, cream sortof.

I ordered my poker sized deck and pouch just now- how long does it take to get here :p

MoonGypsy

YW:heart: I know it's so hard to lose them :heart:

My Siamese isn't black all over, his face and feet and tail are very very dark brown and the rest is lighter, cream sortof.

I ordered my poker sized deck and pouch just now- how long does it take to get here :p

Oh that is great, Disa! :) Which pouch did you choose? The Besom/Broom or the Moon with the bat?

Speaking from my own experience, It has usually taken around 10 days or so on average. Usually not more than 2 weeks.

Disa

Oh that is great, Disa! :) Which pouch did you choose? The Besom/Broom or the Moon with the bat?

Speaking from my own experience, It has usually taken around 10 days or so on average. Usually not more than 2 weeks.

I really wanted the broom pouch. It was so hard to decide, but I got the moon. Too bad it didn't have one image of each on the same pouch.

Morwenna

That is Flippin' Gorgeous!! :bugeyed:

poucelina

thanks for sharing! :)

Village Witch

How well does this deck shuffle?

The Gilded Reverie was my first deck but did not shuffle well due to the card stock and gilded edges that kept getting caught on each other. My deck is only a few months old and is worn and torn already. Ease of shuffling is very important to me.

MoonGypsy

How well does this deck shuffle?

The Gilded Reverie was my first deck but did not shuffle well due to the card stock and gilded edges that kept getting caught on each other. My deck is only a few months old and is worn and torn already. Ease of shuffling is very important to me.

Absolutely fabulous cardstock that shuffles like butter. :) It is called "premium linen'.
Card stock is extremely important to me, too.

Village Witch

Absolutely fabulous cardstock that shuffles like butter. :) It is called "premium linen'.

Thank you! I have a problem paying so much for a deck, but... oh what the heck. Ordering!!!

Edited to add: Bought the broom card bag also. Blew my personal budget for the month. :-D

Morwenna

Technical question

The Bridge and Poker are the same length, but different widths. How are the width differences accounted for? Are the borders lessened on the Bridge? Or is the whole card either stretched for the Poker or narrowed for the Bridge? That would make a big difference!
(I'm the first one to squawk if a wide-screen TV has the standard images stretched out to fit and ruins the proportions!)